Perfect

y/n's POV

I woke up startled. It was cold around me, but I was warm. I realized that was because of shared body heat. Niall. WAIT- NIALL? I popped my head up and saw Niall and I lying on the bench together. We had at some point come together, as our bodies were touching. It felt nice, but I knew how much trouble I would be in. I tried to get up, but ended up falling off of the bench as his leg was trapping me. We both landed on the ground, and he woke up.

"Oh holy, almighty! WHat the- oh, hi y/n. Y/N?" I nodded glumly, but couldn't help but to giggle at his cute accent. His morning voice was so low, and scratchy, but it made his accent so much stronger. It was cute. He looked at me questioningly, and I burst out laughing even harder. He began to laugh as well, and we just sat there almost crying. A few people walked past us, and eyed us confused, but we ignored it. Their judgemental stares saying 'why are two kids sitting on the sidewalk laughing so hard'. Somehow it just made us laugh even harder. I almost forgot that I had to get home. And to work. Almost.

Crap, what time is it? I checked my phone- dead. Great. Niall's was too. We ran to his car and rove to my house as fast as possible. When we got there I took a deep breath and opened the front door.

My mom was sitting on the couch, drinking coffee. She saw us. I sucked in my final breath and she opened her mouth to speak.

"The coffee is over there kids. Get yourself some if you want." Her voice was so calm, and not even in the 'this isn't over way', just a genuine sincerity. I was so taken aback, she said it again. Niall and I went to get coffee and then sat down with her.

"Sooooo?? How was your nightttt???" Oh no. She thought Niall and I had...you know what. That suddenly made a lot more sense. She had been our number one fan since she found out I liked him. I still didn't understand how she could be so chill about me having sex- which we didnt even have!!

"Um- mum, can I talk to you in private for a second please?" I didn't give her a second to respond, I just grabbed her wrist and pulled her behind the wall.

"We didn't sleep together mom. Ew!! How are you even okay with that?!?!?" I whisper yelled at her. She almost looked disappointed.

"Honey, you're at a mature enough age, that you can do what you want." She moved her eyebrows up and down. "I really like Niall hon, and I know you do too. Of course I'm not mad! But what did you do then?" I explained it quickly to her and we went back into the room. Niall was sitting very awkwardly on the sofa, and it was adorable how uncomfortable he was thinking that my mum was mad.

He looked at me, and I understood his eyes. I replied using mine, saying it was alright, and he immediately relaxed.

Niall's POV

I excused myself, to go to the washroom. When I got in there, I immediately called Harry.

"Harry- she said yes!! Are the boys in??"

"Yeah man! We can't wait! But if you want y/n to come back on tour with us, we'll need to do it soon."

"Yup. I'm thinking next month? On the 16th. It's when we are the closest to y/h/t, and we have two weeks off. Sound good?"

"Yepp!! I'll tell our manager and get the boys ready!" Louis's voice popped up. Louis and Harry had been spending more and more time alone together. Don't tell anyone I said this but they were really adorable and I could tell they like each other. (If you don't support Larry or don't believe that's okay, it's just for the sake of this story so even if they aren't a real thing, this ain't real life so it's fine) I said goodbye and shut off my phone. I hurried back to the living room. When I got there I heard y/n and her mom whisper fighting. Now, I wouldn't usually do this, but I heard my name.

"MOM I CAN'T GO YOU NEED ME! I HAVE JOBS!"

"THEN QUIT THEM! YOU NEED THIS! WE CAN DEAL WITHOUT IT FOR A FEW MONTHS! DON'T WORRY HON"

"I'M NOT SURE THEY WOULD EVEN WANT ME BACK. PLUS I WON'T BE ABLE TO CHECK IN WITH SAM."

I realized they were talking about y/n coming back on tour with us. Her mom said she could facetime Sam, and that it was a great opportunity to see more of the world. 'You only  live once so enjoy life while you're young'. y/n responded by saying that sam couldn't since he's in a coma and that they needed her income to pay for it until the fundraiser. That's when I walked in.

"I'll pay for it until then." I blurted out. They looked at me. "Sorry I couldn't help overhearing and I didn't want to interrupt but until the fundraiser the boys and I will pay for his treatment and care." Y/n shook her head.

"Niall, we can't ask you to do that. It's too much already." I'm going to skip the next part as we just continue arguing.

Time skip

"Okay- fine! But are you sure the others are okay with me coming back?" I nodded excitedly. She wanted to check for herself though, and called Lou.

"Hey love, you coming back? I knew Niall could complete his mission. Is he there? GOOD JOB NIALLER!!" He yelled the last part for me although I heard the entire conversation. y/n looked up at me beaming. I could tell that she secretly wanted to come back this whole time. She got up and hugged me again. Her short arms wrapped around my neck, and I held her waist. It felt good to be back in this position, and I wished she would never let go.

End of chapter

A/N: hey guys I'm super sorry I've forgotten to update! I've had this chapter written for a while but whattpad kept deleting it when I posted. It finally worked tho so here you go!! Thank you for reminding me in the comments (y'all go check them out) hope y'all enjoy :)