PLEASE READ

PLEASE READ ALL. DON'T SKIP. LISTEN.

I am disgusted by the way humanity is and has been acting. I cannot begin to explain the horrors I have been hearing about. It's NOT okay. It's NOT right to believe one race is better than another, or that being LGBTQ is wrong. NOBODY gets to say that. I support everyone, and if you don't I invite you to stop reading and leave us the hell alone. I am 'white' and straight. I am proud. But I know that those words do not define me or let me be racist or pure mean. Please. Please. Please. If you have a problem with what I say, LEAVE NOW. Your opinions are not welcome here. There has been so much stress on everyone lately, and it seems as though the world is ending. I stand with everyone. I know I could never understand what y'all are going through, but I acknowledge the pain, and I try to help. Standing by is almost as bad as inflicting the misery. STOP now. This is a safe place, free of racist and biased opinions. Free of hate. Free of judgement and anger. I am here. If anyone needs to talk or anything please contact me. I want to help. Or comment something. Let me know y'all are alright. Tell me anything. No judgement, nobody will judge. Please I invite you to share your feelings in the comments and possibly chat. I know we don't know each other, but you can trust me and this community. I love everyone, and I live in a safe area, one that is fairly good. I know many people are not as lucky, and I just want to let y'all know I'm here for you. We all are. Never feel alone in this. I wish everyone a happy pride month. Black Lives matter. ALL lives matter. Live peacefully amongst one another. Stop the anger. Even if you aren't LGBTQ or a certain race, share your opinions. And leave if they are against this. If you are just stressed, or angry or anything, please still comment. Everyone's voice is heard and appreciated. Thank you all so much for reading this. Don't keep things inside. Let us help. Don't ghost and skip this, even if you don't have anything to say please just tell me in the comments how you are doing today. Everything counts. I love hearing your opinions. Remember to be kind. Love always, Zoe.

P.S... here is a wonderful poem that is powerful and beautiful. Hope y'all enjoy.

Caged Bird
BY DR MAYA ANGELOU

A free bird leaps
on the back of the wind
and floats downstream
till the current ends
and dips his wing
in the orange sun rays
and dares to claim the sky.

But a bird that stalks
down his narrow cage
can seldom see through
his bars of rage
his wings are clipped and
his feet are tied
so he opens his throat to sing.

The caged bird sings
with a fearful trill
of things unknown
but longed for still
and his tune is heard
on the distant hill
for the caged bird
sings of freedom.

The free bird thinks of another breeze
and the trade winds soft through the sighing trees
and the fat worms waiting on a dawn bright lawn
and he names the sky his own

But a caged bird stands on the grave of dreams
his shadow shouts on a nightmare scream
his wings are clipped and his feet are tied
so he opens his throat to sing.

The caged bird sings
with a fearful trill
of things unknown
but longed for still
and his tune is heard
on the distant hill
for the caged bird
sings of freedom.

Maya Angelou, "Caged Bird" from Shaker, Why Don't You Sing? Copyright © 1983 by Maya Angelou. Used by permission of Random House, an imprint and division of Penguin Random House LLC. All rights reserved.
Source: The Complete Collected Poems of Maya Angelou (Random House Inc., 1994)