Night Changes

It's funny how much can change overnight. Yesterday i'd come to terms with my brothers health. Yesterday i'd been to afraid to admit I'd been in love with the same man for years. Yesterday i'd been a different person. I've changed.

"SAM" Screams. "SAMMY"

Was I the first one here?

Room 307. Room 307. 307. 307. 307. Running through corridors, scanning for the numbers that had previously been ingrained in my memory for this moment. The scars had been healing but I needed to coursing blood of adrenaline right now.

Room 307. There is was. My brother- awake- was just through that door. Then why was I hesitating?

Niall caught up to me and wrapped his arms around my back. I fell back against his safe love and dug my head into his neck.

"What do I do?" The sound came out muffled as I stuffed my mouth on the fabric of his pj shirt. He turned me to face him.

"This is where you walk through and say hi to him." Tears were now rolling down my cheek but he swiftly wiped them away. "I'm right behind you y/n." One last hug.

I pushed through the door.

several months later

Standing at his grave- NAH YALL IM JUST JOKING LMFAO

anyways- back to the sappy shit-

One last hug. The lingering smell of comfort was enough to get me through the door. However the smile that greeted me would get me through the rest of my infinite lives.

I threw my arms around my gleaming sibling. Surprised by the lack of confusion I assumed that the doctors had explained it all already.

After I'd soaked in the revived warmth in his cheeks, the sound of his awkward laugh, and the feel of his soft hair, I released myself from our embrace, and returned to Niall.

The moment we touched hands my stupid- wait no he just woke up from a coma, i'm not cruel- anyways my brother jumped up.

"I knew it!!!" He winked. "Took you long enough, sis." I just smiled. All had been aligned.

End of chapter