Girl Almighty

A/n because goshness guys why not! Plus I missed the last one cause I forgot to put one oops! ;)

Hey guys, hope y'all are having a fantabulous day! I just wanted to let you know that not everything in this 'book' is accurate. I may have songs in it that should have been on at that point, or go on a tour even though they didn't then. Honestly if you don't like when that happens, or it's not exactly historically accurate, you don't have to read this. I get it, I always want things to be perfect! I'm really sorry that not everything is exactly right, but I'm not going to change it because I have a semi plan made out, and I'm not about to redo the whole thing. This fanfic is for fun purposes only, so I'm not making it the best thing in the world. I'm trying not to stress over it because this is mostly for my pure enjoyment and for me to have a way to write without a schedule or assignment. I really hope you are enjoying this fanfic so far, cause I'm actually enjoying writing it. Anyways, I just felt like I should tell you this before it's too late or anything, and I've been thinking about it for a while! Just had to let y'all know, but on with the fic...bye <3

Old habits die hard, I guess. My early mornings were arriving again, as though they had never left. Screw you school. I decided I would get ready anyways. I quickly braided my bed hair, and got dressed. A Percy Jackson tee, and simple black leggings. I call this my signature 'I'm tired, fight me' look. I dragged my feet into the 'common room' or living room if you prefer. I assumed I would be the only one awake, but I was wrong.

"Good morning y/n. Up so early?" Harry sat on the couch watching some show. I sat beside him.

"Yeah, school's still haunting me. You?"

"Eh, just wasn't tired." I nodded sluggishly, still tired. I messed up his hair, and made myself some coffee. I usually like tea, but it's been a ruff morning, alright? No judgement.

Harry and I chatted for a while, just about the plans for today. We were travelling again, on our way to New York! I didn't like planes, or cars, or buses, or movement, but I was excited because I'm gonna see a Broadway show. Theatre nerd stuff, carry on.

"The boys will be up soon, wanna go get some Starbucks for them?" Harry asked me. I nodded and got up. I ran over to the coats and grabbed mine. We rushed down to the street before I realized it wasn't my hoodie.

"HaHahAHa! You've got my hoodie on, love!" Harry laughed at my small figure being drowned by his enormous hoodie. I shrugged and continued to walk. I swayed my hips at him, rocking the 'wearing my boyfriend's stuff' look.

"You look cute love, you should wear my stuff more often." I giggled at his remark and hugged him. His face became serious, and he looked deep in thought.

"Hey, you okay Haz?" I asked him, puzzled.

"Well I just realized, doesn't wearing my things come after the first kiss?"

"It can. That's up to you." My hushed tone set the mood. For a moment we just stared into each other's eyes. Finally our lips made contact, as I leaned my back against the stone building behind. There could've been a billion people taking pictures or staring, but we didn't care. I cupped his face with the big hoodie sleeves. His hand was against the building behind me, our bodies closer now. We finally pulled away, and he smiled at me. We intertwined our hands and walked away as though nothing had happened. There were a few people staring, some with phones. Oh well, let the media blow up. Cheers to my boyfriend, Harry Styles.

We entered Starbucks to see a dozen people staring directly at us. (All staring in ONE DIRECTION HAHAHA sorry) I whispered in his ear.

"Hey, let's give them something to stare at." He gave me a confused look as I grabbed his hand "Just follow my lead." I led him over to one of the tables, and we sat down. I immediately kissed him again, deep. The people took out their phones, capturing our 'moment'. Le gasp! I didn't know people would take photos! Not. I removed my lips, and smiled at him. Then I turned around to a girl who was sitting behind us. She was younger, and with her older brother. She hid her face, embarrassed I caught her looking. She had a 1D shirt on, and I gave her a thumbs up.