𝐮𝐧

vinnie and sofia had started dating back when he lived in seattle. they dated for over a year and broke up when he started gaining more fame, because he wanted to move to california and she was too busy studying, so moving out with him wasn't an option. it was such a big risk to take and she wasn't ready for that. of course, they didn't hate each other after the break up, but they also didn't keep in touch.

vinnie was doing well on tiktok and he was currently living in the hype house with other creators. he was always rumored to have a girlfriend, but his last one was still sofia. his fans were a bit possessive, so he was afraid on how they'd react once he started dating again. he hadn't even told them about his ex, not wanting her to get hate.

as for sofia, she was still living in seattle and was about to graduate high school. she would be able to take a semester off before attending college as her parents offered her to. they also offered for her to travel, for at least a month, once summer started. she still hadn't decided where she'd like to go to, but it would also depend on her best friend's choice.

the best friend in question is savannah, who goes to the same school as sofia. she would also be taking a gap year, so the duo would be traveling together for around a month, in a way to clear their minds after their finals. savannah also loves to film videos on tiktok, so she's always posting videos of herself and some with sofia and the twins, lucas and pietro.

savannah could say one of her biggest flex is that vinnie follows her, but she knows him from before fame, so that's not something exciting to her. unfortunately, she had to make her account private or else his fans would spam her comments - vinnie would sometimes comment on her videos and his stans could go crazy over it otherwise -, but she didn't really care. being tiktok famous was not on her wishlist.

as for the twins, they met the girls in high school and started hanging out together ever since. their older brother, harry, studied in a different high school, the same as vinnie - that being the reason they became best friends.

vinnie missed his life back home, but he did love his new lifestyle. he tried to keep up with his hometown friends, so he was always seeing pictures of sofia. he wasn't against that, she was his "friend" after all, but it was weird to know they didn't really talk anymore.

𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘵𝘪𝘬𝘵𝘰𝘬

127

💬
18

1

savmontanna | 3 hours ago
i stole sav's phone 😁😁

🎵 original sound - savmontanna

savmontanna • creatornot funny 😑

not funny 😑

sofiamiller
bestie 🤩😝😚🤤

sofiamiller
loml

sofiamiller
marry me
savmontanna • creator
stop spamming my comments!!!

lucasjxavier
ew who's that
sofiamiller
stop, you love me
liked by creator

user1
pls steal sav's phone everyday
savmontanna • creator
😑😑

user2
cutie

pietroxav
sofiamiller ur ugly
sofiamiller
and u r dumb 😝

user3
i'm sending this to mr dell lolol
sofiamiller
BLOCKED!!,!