𝐝𝐢𝐱

July, 2021

saying goodbye to vinnie after spending a month with him was certaintly hard for all of them

saying goodbye to vinnie after spending a month with him was certaintly hard for all of them. especially sofia. it had to be done, though, so it happened whether they liked or not.

back in seattle, the group kept themselves busy, each of them having different problems to take care of - the twins would be starting to take their stuff to their dorm (even though they'd be in the same city they already live at), savannah would be going to pennsylvania with her parents to visit the campus and see if it was her final choice, and sofia would be helping her mom at her work, as a pediatrician.

"are there any news from your trip? did you enjoy it?" annelise asked her daughter, not looking up from her computer, trying to organize some of her patient's files "i saw the photos you sent us, it looked like a nice spot."

"it was really good." sofia smiled shyly, biting her lip "vinnie and i actually kissed on the last day... but, don't get your hopes up, we're not in a relationship." the young girl rushed an explanation

"i don't understand this kind of stuff." anne rolled her eyes, curiously eyeing sofia "i won't tell your father about it, then. although, we do hope you get back to vincent. he's a great boy and his parents are good friends of ours, you know that.

"you say that everytime we talk about him, mom." sofia shook her head, sticking her tongue out at her mother "is dad here? or, is he in the other building?"

sofia's father, andrew, is the owner of the hospital her mom works at. it's Seattle's biggest hospital and they have expanded across the state, having success in every city. aside from that, he owns a high-tech company specialized in prosthetics, selling them worldwide. for these reasons, their family has a lot of money.

"what? are you tired of doing nothing here yet?" her mother joked, raising one of her eyebrows "he's upstairs in his office, you can go see him if you want to."

"i've been putting these papers in alphabetical order since i arrived." sofia pointed to a pile of documents in front of her "but, i'll go visit dad now. be back soon."