𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞

sofia and vinnie were doing great. it had been a week since they started talking (for like, the third time) and things couldn't be better. they saw each other almost everyday - he'd drive all the way to her apartment just to visit her, since he knew she didn't really like driving to the hype house, although she was willing to do it for him. in the meantime, the girl had met the rest of charli's family and madi, during one of the times avani insisted in them hanging out at the d'amelio's house.

ironically, they chose to watch the d'amelio show that day and it was funny for the girls to see sofia crying at the situations they were going through. avani was also planning something else - that being a movie night with anthony, his friends and sofia at the latter's apartment. the girl had agreed to that, even though she knew it would be around seven people (which is a lot, considering she knew almost none of them), without her included.

and, that was what she was planning at the moment. her and avani were thinking of ways to fit eight people in her living room - it wasn't that it was small, but the couch wasn't big enough for everybody and sitting on the floor during the whole movie would be uncomfortable. for that reason, they got a mattress from sofia's guest bedroom and put it in front of the living room TV.

vinnie was helping them out, but he left a little while ago to buy drinks for everybody, since sofia, being the amazing hostess she is, completely forgot about it - but, she did get candy, though.

"i'm going home now to get ready." avani announced, getting her bag from the counter "i'll be back in a few, with anthony this time. i'm really excited for you to meet him! and maddy too! she's so cool."

"wait, maddy is the one who's dating jordan, right?" sofia asked, trying to remember all the information they had told her the day she arrived "if the face that popped up in my head is hers, she's really pretty."

avani laughed "yeah, maddy is jordan's girlfriend. now, gimme a kiss before i leave." she joked, pulling sofia close and making kissing sounds, before pressing her lips to her friend's forehead

"bye voni, thank you for all the help."

𝗅𝗂𝗏𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝟥𝟤𝟤 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖺 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗍𝗂𝗄𝗍𝗈𝗄