𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞-𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞

December 31st, 2021

Sofia and Vinnie had been in a relationship for a month now, meaning they stopped being active on social media for three weeks now

for a month now, meaning they stopped being active on social media for three weeks now. And, this also meant it was time to celebrate the new years, that being exactly what they were getting ready to do. As expected, they'd be attending the D'amelio's party, since Charli invited the couple way before they started planning anything. And, since Reggie, Savannah and Chris were visiting, they would also attend the celebration.

The couple was feeling thankful they took this break from social media. Having the amount of pressure they had, coming from people who didn't even know them personally, was exausting. With none of that, they were much more free and could enjoy their time together without thinking about others.

During christmas, they enjoyed their time with both families, who came to Los Angeles just for the special day. They were only surrounded by people who loved and cared about them, meaning they didn't need to worry about anything. Vinnie, trying to control the situation the best he could, didn't allow for any photo or video to be shared online. Not everything in their lives needed exposure.

The gift exchange was the sweetest part of them all. Sofia, always so spoiled by her father, used some of the money she had to buy her boyfriend a collection of rings, a jacket and a scrapbook - handmade, of course -, with a little bit of their timeline as a couple being represented on it.

Vinnie wasn't too far behing with his choice of gifts. He knew she had been in love with a Prada bag for a while now, so he bought her one, as well as a trip to Rio de Janeiro - because she always dreamed of visiting her mom's hometown - and a song. Yes, a song he made to her, the lyrics expressing some of his love towards Sofia.

Some could say it was way too soon for all of that, but only they knew how much they loved each other. To them, it was like there was never a break up - it felt like they were still together for more than a year, even though they spent close to eight months apart. So, their gift exchange, amongst other things, didn't seem like it was too much.

 So, their gift exchange, amongst other things, didn't seem like it was too much

"Oh my god, you guys look so cute matching outfits." Savannah clapped her hands excitedly, watching Sofia and Vinnie leave the girl's bedroom, her wearing a white silk dress, matching his button up shirt, that he combined with some black pants "Chris, we should've done that too."