𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐳𝐞

October, 2021

talking exclusively to sofia was certainly interesting

talking exclusively to sofia was certainly interesting. they facetimed every other day, texted non-stop and had even sent some not so family-friendly photos. it was like they never broke up, except, it wasn't an actual relationship. they were not there yet.

vinnie was on his way to seattle - actually, the plane had just landed in the city, but he was waiting the pilot authorize them to leave - and sofia was picking him up with his parents and reggie. he accidentally told his mom he was talking to sofia and she told sofia's mom everything. now, their families knew - and, again, there was nothing official going on.

once he was able to leave, he got his luggage and went on to find his family. he hadn't seen them in a while, therefore, he was excited. the same with sofia, whom he last saw in july. he couldn't even attend her birthday last month because of some work he had to do. he did send her some flowers and a cute necklace on the day, though.

he was trying to be discreet, having his hoodie covering his hair and his mask not letting him show part of his face. the last thing he wanted was to see his face on instagram tea pages. so, when his mom yelled his name, he was worried. thankfully, no one seemed to recognize him.

he hugged his parents tight, having missed them a lot. his brother also got a hug and he moved to sofia, who waited patiently for her turn to talk to him "hey love." he muttered for only her to hear and pulled her close

"hey hacker." she smiled, hugging him by the neck "i missed you a lot, i don't know what happened to me." she blushed, being glad he couldn't see her face

the sound of a phone camera made them separate quickly and reggie laughed, shaking his phone at them "i had to take a picture of that, sorry."

vinnie rolled his eyes, holding sofia close by the waist as they walked out of the airport "i came here in my car because i was coming from sav's." she said, looking up at the tiktok star "should i go to your place and we'll see each other there?"

"maybe... or, i could ride with you to my place. we can catch up on the way." he suggested, raising his eyebrows "and, we can stop somewhere to get food. i'm starving."