𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭 𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐧

October, 2021

vinnie sighed as sofia rushed him to talk

vinnie sighed as sofia rushed him to talk. in all honesty, he didn't even know what to say, it was all an excuse for her to let him in. but, now, as she waited for him to speak, the boy felt nervous.

"wait, why do you have so many bags with you?" the tiktok star furrowed his brows, looking around her living room. it was a lot of luggage, probably the same amount he had when he first moved to los angeles, which left him so confused.

"i'm moving in, like, earlier than expected." she sighed, knowing he'd find out one way or another "savannah's in philadelphia and the boys are too busy with college... my dad thought it would be a good idea to have me come here now."

"wait, what?" vinnie widened his eyes, trying to hide his excitement "so, like, you're here? and, it's not temporarily? that's like the best news i've heard in a while, not gonna lie."

sofia arched one of her eyebrows, looking at the boy in front of her "and, why's that?" she crossed her arms, waiting for his answer

"do you remember what you told me when we broke things off?" vinnie stepped closer to her "you said we'd see how things goes when you were in los angeles and now you're here."

"i said that because i thought i'd be like another month or two before that happened. it's not even been a month, vinnie. it's not like i can just forget everything that went down now that i'm here." sofia argued

"can you at least think about it?" the boy asked "i'll wait for you, just please, promise you'll think about it. we can take things as slow as you want, i swear." he pleaded, taking her hands in his

"yeah, i will." she replied, separating their hands "now, go. charli's arriving any minute here. she said she's nearby, so she's coming earlier than avani."

vinnie smirked, surprising sofia with a kiss on her cheek - he didn't really want to make her angry, so cheek was the best option. he left her apartment moments later, going straight to the hype house. he needed some advice from mia.

 he needed some advice from mia