𝐧𝐞𝐮𝐟

June, 2021

vinnie didn't explain anything to sofia that day

vinnie didn't explain anything to sofia that day. but, they did get slightly closer after that. she would, a lot of the time, join him when he was skating, which made the boy really happy.

somehow, not one person had leaked the information that the girl in his story was sofia, neither that they once were boyfriend and girlfriend. probably, it was because sofia was just so loved amongst her classmates, none of them were willing to put her in the fire like that (or they just didn't care).

it was one of the last few days of the trip already and, like always, vinnie and sofia were with their boards next to the small skatepark - if if could be called that - there. they didn't really talk whilst skating, although the girl had tried to get him to talk about what had happened, but she didn't quite know how to start that conversation yet.

and, the tiktok star could see something was bothering her - he knew exactly what, too. so, grabbing his skateboard, vinnie sat in one bench nearby and, when sofia looked at him, he kind of invited her to join. thankfully, she did so without asking any questions.

"i know i owe you an explanation, sofi." the boy started, looking at the ground "even though it could've been worse, with your personal information being leaked, it wasn't the smartest thing to share a picture of you on my instagram story."

the girl chose not to say anything, only paying attention to his words, knowing full well he was nervous. interrupting vinnie would only make him lose his concentration and sofia was pretty curious to hear what he had to say, even though she didn't feel bothered at all by the situation - to be honest, she laughed when lucas sent her the screenshot he took.

"i don't think there's any proper explanation, but i did mean what i said... and, i'm sorry about that." he shook his head "i know that, with you in seattle and me in los angeles, even if you also got your feelings back, it wouldn't work."

sofia knew she had chosen ucla to go to, so, she'd be living in the same city as him, but she felt like it wasn't the most appropriate time to tell him that. mostly because her classes would only start on 2022. there was a lot to happen before then.