𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭

October, 2021

sofia's parents had an "amazing" idea that she wouldn't stop complaining about to savannah on their calls

sofia's parents had an "amazing" idea that she wouldn't stop complaining about to savannah on their calls. they thought, since she didn't have that many friends in seattle to keep her company, it would be nice to go earlier to los angeles and rent a place until she could move to her uni aparment.

since they didn't know what had happened between her and vinnie, they thought she'd love the idea. she pretended she did. at least, she'd have avani and charli - she had never met them in real life, but she could only hope they'd be as nice as they are online.

as the plane landed and she was authorized to leave it, she got her things and walked out to get her bags. her car would only arrive days later, but thankfully, her dad had one in the city - she didn't know why, though - she'd be borrowing until then. someone would be in the airport to give her the keys to it.

after she got her luggage, she went on to search for whoever was it that would be there sent by andrew. it was not hard to find an old couple holding her name on a cardboard paper. approaching them, she was given the keys to his car, as well as a number she could use to reach out to them once her own car arrived.

after walking across the airport's parking lot trying to find the damn vehicle, sofia could finally drive to the place she'd be staying at. on the way, she called avani, hoping she'd pick up. the girls knew she was coming, they just didn't know when.

"hey sofia." avani said as she accepted the call "oh no. i'm hanging out with anthony and his friends, which means vinnie is here and he just heard me saying your name." she grimaced, almost whispering this time

sofia, who had her phone on speaker (because she was driving!), laughed at her friend's reaction "no worries, girl." she said, concentrating her attention on following the gps instructions "guess who's in la?"

"NO WAY!" the other girl excitedly "oh my god, why didn't you tell me before? does charli knows? if she does, i'll be mad at both of you. seriously."

anthony, who was next to avani, cuddling her, flinched when she yelled. the other boys and maddy also got scared, not expecting her to do that. she sent them an apologetic look and proceeded to ignore everyone, focusing on her conversation.