𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐞

October, 2021

summer went by fast and it was already fall, halloween getting closer and closer

summer went by fast and it was already fall, halloween getting closer and closer. in the meantime, vinnie and sofia started texting more, until it came to a point they were talking everyday. he still didn't know she'd be moving to los angeles in a few months, but the girl was planning on telling him soon.

the twins, pietro and lucas, had started their classes in september, so they weren't as active on their groupchat as before. they still hang out with the girls, though, but it was less frequent with their new responsibilities.

as for savannah, her parents were deciding whether it would be great for her to spend a bit of time with her aunt in Philadelphia, seeing it would be helpful for her to get used to the difference from Seattle and it could also help her find friends before her classes started.

the two girls were currently in the shortest girl's bedroom, getting ready to their first college party. chloe was the one who invited them, but lucas did mention it later on, asking if they'd be avaliable to come. they were, obviously.

"i love this look on you." sofia complimented her friend, seeing her dressed in a short black dress "your body looks amazing with it, i'm in love."

"aw thanks, sof." savannah smiled at her best friend "i also love your fit." she pointed at the black dress and oversized jacket sofia was using "you really know what fits you."

the duo left the house, sofia choosing to drive because she didn't really want to drink anyway. she wasn't even excited for the party, but since she had already agreed to go - and, savannah was thrilled they'd have their first college party experience together -, there was no other choice.

they arrived in the house the party would be held at a few minutes later. the shortest one sighed as she noticed the amount of people not wearing masks - it would be hard to stay safe there, but, she'd try her hardest.

"oh my god, i'm so excited!" savannah clapped her hands happily, leaving the car with her best friend close behind "chloe said she's inside with pietro... i don't know about lucas, though."