𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭

June, 2021

it was quite a process to get to the island

it was quite a process to get to the island. when they arrived to nassau, they had to take a van, then take a boat, so, when they finally arrived to their final destination, they were exausted. sofia's dad had rented the entire place, so, there were four villas avaliable - three of them with four bedrooms each and one with three bedrooms.

they decided each couple would get a villa together, whilst sofia and vinnie stayed in the biggest one, in separate rooms. once they had all put their things in their rooms, they decided to explore a little bit. it was late afternoon, so they still had a bit of time before it got dark in there.

"i'm quite excited for the pictures i'll take here, to be honest." chloe said and sofia hummed in agreement "there's just so many beautiful places in here."

vinnie saw a small skating ramp just then and widened his eyes "that's really dope... i wish i had bought my board with me." he saw natalia point to some skates nearby and walked closer to it, seeing a note with sofia's name on it

"oh, i requested some because i knew you'd like it... and, well, i like it too." she explained, shrugging her shoulders "i only asked for four, though. didn't really know who likes skating."

"i didn't know you even knew how to, sof." chloe furrowed her brows in confusion "i can't imagine you doing anything other than volleyball."

"the perks of being a simp." lucas joked, knowing she learned it while dating vinnie "can we go, like, watch some movies? i'm tired of walking, if i'm being quite honest."

they all nodded in agreement, all of them too jet lagged to keep walking around. so, they went to the movie theater they had found earlier in one of the villas, taking the longest time to decide which movie they'd see. 'mean girls' won, because the boys split into two groups (two of them choosing one of the fast and furious movies and the other two choosing a random horror movie), whilst only one of the girls had a vote different than mean girls (it was natalia, who chose to see finding nemo).

"i don't know how many times i've seen this movie." pietro complained to no one in particular "doesn't it get boring after a while? like, you know everything that's going to happen."