Chapter 15

Richard's heart skipped a beat when he heard her last word. " Does she know about Bella ? Why would she want her dead ? " . Richard was already looking around, making a plan of how he was going to have to kill this woman and every person on the domain.

" She lives near the town of Ryzeon, west of here. Some of my informants reported to me that she had been taking the village's children in her home in exchange of not killing all the people's crops.

Richard calmed down and rested against his chair.

" Why would you get me ? Can't you send some of your own men ? "

" You seemed quite capable and to be honest when we met the first time you had my interest. I want to know more about you mister Richard.

She seemed honest in what she wanted, he still had this weird feeling she had some ulterior motive. She got up and walked behind him.

" To be honest, you have this aura about you mister, you and I are the same. You are not just a peasant, you know the instant value in people and how to use them. "

As she was speaking she started touching his hair, he was really starting to get uncomfortable.

" Excuse me milady, I appreciate and acknowledge what you are saying but can we please talk about the terms of the arrangement ? "

She backed away and went back to her sit.

" I agree to pay you twenty gold pieces in order to get me rid of her and bring me back a proof of it. Do you agree to the terms ? "

" Sure, but i will take half now and half when i'm done "

Olivia clapped her hands and a maid came out running with a small pouch full of coins. She took out the ten pieces and dropped them in Richard's hand but before he could close it she put her hand over his and looked at him in the eyes.

" I'm looking forward to us working together Richard "

" The pleasure is mine milady "

" Please, call me Olivia "

Richard bowed his head and then left. On the way back he passed Felix and Eixien who were returning to their lady. The two men glared at each other while they were walking, on the other hand Eixien simply waved goodbye at Richard and he waved back. Once they reached the patio, Felix kneeled down waiting for his mistress punishment and Eixien simply waited with his back turned.

" Milady, did everything go as you planned ? "

" Yes, it did " .

She couldn't help but smile as she was contemplating the strand of hair she took from Richard .

" Next time Felix, do you think you can make him bleed for me ? "

Felix got up and embraced her from behind. He started kissing her neck.

" Anything for you milady "

She turned around and kissed him on the cheek.

" This encounter got me all worked up, be in my bedroom in five minutes ."

She passed Eixien and smiled at him, he smiled back just admiring her walking away. He noticed Felix staring at him from the corner of his eyes and tried keeping a straight face.

" Listen here boy, give it up, you ain't even a man to her, you are a puppy she keeps because you look cute, don't forget it "

Felix started walking away.

" You are just a bigger and older dog than me, as far as i'm concerned she is only using you for your tongue because you are good at lapping "

Felix turned around. The young man was clearly shaking in his boots. He walked back and stared at him. The young man then thought that Richard was way scarier than him and stopped shaking.