Chapter 13: Call me a masochist.

Just to let everyone know, this will be a short story and I'm ending it soon. But don't worry, I'm writing a different story as well, which will have longer chapters and will be a better story hopefully.

Anyways, enjoy Chapter 13~

_________________________________________________________________________

Jessica's P.O.V.

He kissed me.

Oh how I missed his soft yet full lips, gently tounching mine hesitantly but full of emotion.

It took me a while to respond, but soon enough I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, our lips moulding together perfectly.

His tongue licked my top lip but then pulled away slightly, whispering against my lips, "I love you Jess, I promise not to leave you anymore, so don't leave me."

I just closed my eyes and rested my forehead against his, I love you too.

But then I smirked, opening my eyes and pulled away.

"I think I still love water." I winked at him and ran to our friends who were shouting at us for being slow.

From behind me, I heard a growl and footsteps, then I let out an unattractive squel as I felt muscly arms wrap around my waist and throw me over his just as muscly shoulder.

"Hello there sexy buns, are you enjoying your excercise?" I asked.

Miles stopped and asked me, "Are you talking to my ass?"

I gave his ass a pat which gave him his answer. He chuckled and walked towards Brandon and Steph.

"About time you two got here, I think I've got wrinkles now!" Steph exclaimed.

I rolled me eyes at her sarcasm. I was finally put back on my feet but Miles took my hand. I smiled, looking at his big, tanned hands encasing my small, slightly pale ones.

Omce we all got to our own homes, Miles came over to mine and I remembered the first day we met.

I looked at Miles who was watching TV and I smiled. He caught me smiling and kissed my forehead.

"What are you thinking about?"

I got up and sat down on his lap, hugging him.

"Thank you." I whispered.

Miles frowned before looking into my eyes. "What for?"

"For being here." Then I grimaced. "You want to know about my dad?"

He didn't say anything but I knew from the look on his face that he was curious.

I sighed.

"It was kinda an... accident. A drunken idiot didn't realise where he was driving and rammed into our car. It was onpy my dad and I..."

I stopped, feeling tears falling. It's been years and yet I still cried.

But Miles hugged me tight, stroking my hair gently. I loved him even more now.

"I was meant to die, not him. But he protected me. Sure I got hit as well, but dad took most of the damage. It was my fault. He took me into his arms and protected me as the car swerved."

I was full on crying now, my face buried in Miles' shirt. I sense another deja vu moment.

I sniffled and calmed down after a while. Miles never said anything yet.

But then he cupped both my cheeks gently and whispered, "I love you, will you be my girlfriend? Again?"

I was now crying with tears of happiness. What an emotional wreck I am.

I nodded and kissed his lips, "I'd love to be your girlfriend. I love you too."

He smiled and sighed with relief.

"You finally said it." I smacked his chest.

"I'll say it every day if you want. I love you Miles."

He hugged me close in his arms and I didn't give a care about anything apart from the guy I love.

I kissed his cheek but then jumped away from him, stealing his shoe.

"I think your shoe has become friends with my toilet, I should help them get together to end their misery." I said with a smirk.

I wasn't really gonna flush his shoe down the toilet because 1) it would block the toilet,  2) it would ruin his awesome new shoes, and 3) cuz I was bored and I wanted Miles to chase me.

Call me a masochist but I love it when he chases me when he's angry.

He's all mine and I know he wouldn't hurt me anymore.

Steph and Brandon got together not too soon and we all celebrated with a mini party at Miles' house while the parents were out for dinner.

"I love you princess."

I'm never gonna get tired of that, I thought as I kissed his cheek.

"I love you too."
________________________________________________________________

I'm ending this crappy story here. I wanna focus on my other one. I don't know when I'll update it but hopefully soon.

Love you guys who read this really shit story. Comment if you want an epilogue, second series, or a side story of Brandon and Steph.

Bye for now~ ♥♡♥♡