Chapter 3: The Bad Boy's feelings

I'm really sorry for not updating this chapter before. I'm extremely busy but I will make sure to write once a week. 

Anyways here's the next part, 

ENJOY~

Chapter 3: The Bad Boy's Feelings

_____________________________________________________

Jessica's P.O.V.

I woke up to an annoying sound, also known as my alarm. I hit snooze and before I knew it, the alarm went off again. I reluctantly got up and headed for the bathroom. After having a shower and wearing my clothes for the day, I checked my phone for any messages.

I saw that I got a text last night from an unknown number. I remembered that I went straight to bed when I got home cuz my laziness took over and wanted to sleep.

I clicked on my notification and saw a message which ruined the start of my day...

Unknown - "I'll see you at school tomorrow. You wont be able to resist me princess ;)"

I groaned, knowing exactly who sent me that. That jerk! How did he even get my number...? Oh wait, Steph... I sighed.

"I'll be having a talk with her today..." I got my school bag and went downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to see a post it note on the fridge.

I've left for work, be careful at school and tell Miles that I said hi. xoxo <3

Love mom.

I sighed again and grabbed an apple. I walked out and headed to my car. I took a bite of my apple before hopping in and starting the engine. 

Just as I was about to go, I saw him walk out of his house and get on his killer machine. By killer machine, I meant his motorbike. 

He caught me staring and I looked away. I could hear his chuckle and then he said,

"You could take a pic if you want, it lasts longer!" I turned back to look at him and glared. He laughed even more "Your loss. Also don't forget that you're my slave for a week, starting today."

I stuck my middle finger at him before leaving for school.

Once I got to school, I saw my two best friends, Brandon and Stephanie. I parked my car and walked over to them.

"There's our girl, you're finally here~" Brandon said, engulfing me in our usual hug. I laughed and hugged him back. Then I turned to Steph and glared at her.

"Stephanie..." I gave her an evil grin before she started backing away. "Um...I don't know why you are looking at me like that, but it wasn't my fault!" 

Just as she said that, she started running away from me with me trailing behind.

One thing I know about her is that she isn't much of a runner where as I'm on the track team. I caught up to her and jumped at her, making us both fall with me on top.

I straddled her waist and I held her arms above her head. "Why did you give him my number?" that was the first thing I said to her.

She was catching her breath and finally said, "I'm sorry, he just asked for it while we were playing around in the arcade. I just gave it to him thinking it was nothing. Why are you getting all worked up?!" 

I sighed and let go of her arms but stayed on top of her. "That jerk won the bet remember? I was gonna avoid him but since you gave him my number, he can bother me all day!"