chapter 10: You wouldn't dare!

I am soooo sorry!!! I was busy and I didn't have time. I'm sorry.
But here's the next chapter~

____________________________________________________________________

Jessica's P.O.V.

I woke up but didn't open my eyes, and I winced at the throbbing in my head. I tried to touch my head, to inspect the damage done to my pounding head, but my arms were held down by an itchy rope.

Why is the rope so damn itchy?!

I sighed and opened my eyes to see that I was in a basement. How cliché.

"Seems like the princess has woken up!" A familiar voice exclaimed with excitement. I looked up and froze.

Of course. It's obviously going to be him. Why did I let my guard down?! Stupid Jess!

"What do you want with me, Chase?!" I spat out. Just looking at him made me sick.

"How about I tell you a little story? A story about my need for the princess who left me." He started. I wanted to shout at him but he put his vile finger on my mouth, stopping me from saying anything.

Once he removed his finger, I spat near his foot, causing him to growl at me.

"Now now little Jess, you wouldn't want to make me angry!" I winced when he forcefully grabbed my chin and made me look at him, his face inches from me.

I tried my best to glare, but I couldn't hide the fear in them.

--------------------------------------

Mile's P.O.V.

I was furious. Beyond pissed. How dare he take her away from me?!

She's mine now.

Chase.

Jess is mine. I won't give her up.

I look at Steph and sigh. "Call Brandon and tell him the situation while I go and find her." I told her.

She nodded but then said, "But how are you going to find her?"

"I have my ways."

Steph nods, "Okay, but please bring her back safe." She whispered. I nod back and made my way out the door, anger boiling in my blood.

I drove to the place where I know that asshole has her.

I make sure I put my gun at the back of my jeans waistband and kick the door open and snap the guy's neck who was blocking the basement before rushing into there.

The sight before me made me burn with rage and all I saw was red...

"Jessica!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica's P.O.V.

"I guess I'll teach you a lesson on how to behave! " he growled in my face before walking away. He comes back after a while with something that made me cower in fear.

Chase smirks, smacking the whip on the floor beside my feet. I gasped and my fear increased.

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Oh wouldn't I?" He replied with amusement before finding the satisfaction of my scream from his whip making contact with my arm.

I whimpered, the burning sensation still there. The glint in Chase's eyes made me think about how far he would go.

Just as I thought that, he aimed for my legs, going up. I bit my lip, trying not to seem weak, but the tears that fell betrayed me.

Miles, please save me.

My mind was blank, but my head pounded. My body throbs as I look down to see blood peeking out from the cuts and bruises.

I groaned, wanting this pain to end.

"Miles..." I whispered before I heard the band of a door breaking and someone rushing in.

I could feel a gun being pressed to my head as I hear the one I was hoping to see say my name.

"Jessica!" He shouted before a gunshot went off and I was enveloped by the darkness.

____________________________________________________________

I'm trying my best to upload.

Thank you for reading.