Chapter 4: Steph's confession

I'm soo sorry for not updating! I was seriously busy and I had exams,

I'll make it up to you by trying to upload at least twice a week.

anyways, here's a recap for the last chapter:

Miles gave Jessica a hickey,

Brandon stood up to him for Jessica,

Miles took Jessica out for ice cream and confessed,

Miles and Jessica went to Jessica's house and watched movies and fell asleep,

Jessica woke up next morning to two people fighting.

Here's Chapter 4:

___________________________________________________

Brandon's P.O.V.

I couldn't go to Jessica's house yesterday so I decided to check up on her this morning. My friend Alex came with me since he's my ride and I stayed over at his house after soccer practice.

"Dude, do I look hot? I want Jessica to think I'm hot. And don't lie to me!" Alex was rambling on. I just chuckled and patted his shoulders. 

"We're here now so you can't go back. Also don't worry, she will probably think you're hot." I told his as we approached her house.

When I knocked on her door, her mom opened it and told me that Jessica's still sleeping but we could go inside and that she's going to work now. I just nodded and Alex and I headed to Jessica's room.

What I saw was really shocking. Jessica's fragile body was being cuddled by a guy that I don't accept. Miles, that bloody bastard! What pissed me off even more was that he didn't have a shirt on. 

I walked towards them and pulled Miles off the bed, but made sure that Jessica doesn't wake up. He instantly woke up and before he could say anything, someone shouted,

"You ass hole! What do you think you're doing here! You're crossing your boundary and you better have not hurt Jessica!" This voice didn't belong to me, it belonged to my love struck friend Alex.

We turned to face him and as Miles got up, Alex punched him on his right cheek. I moved away to the doorway so I don't get hit by accident. Even though I was mad, Alex was furious and he looks like he just turned into Hulk.

Miles got to punch Alex in the stomach but that didn't stop him. I saw Jessica's bed shift as Alex was delivering another blow. As she got up, Alex's fist collided with Miles' jaw with a sickening but satisfying crack. 

Jessica's eyes went wide and looked terrified while screaming, "Wait stop!"

We all looked at her to see that she was about to cry. Miles pushed Alex off of him and ran to Jessica, wrapping his arms around her  in a comforting way. This stopped her from crying but it made Alex's anger rise. 

Once again, Alex pushed Miles away from her and glared at him the best he could. Miles kept his distance from all of us and Jessica wrapped herself in her covers. 

"Don't you dare touch her again you mutt!" Alex threatened. Miles looked pissed off now and stood up, getting face to face with Alex.

"Are you threatening me? That's hilarious. You should know that I. Don't. Care." Miles was pushing his luck after he said those words. But before any of them could throw any punches, Jessica ran up to them and made some distance. To be honest, she looked the most pissed off out of all of us, and she rarely gets pissed off.