Chapter 5: Stalker Alert!

Hey everyone~ sorry for updating so late. Family business and stuff going on. sorry again, but here it is.

I hope you like this chapter and thank you for reading so far, even if not many people are reading.

Anyways, here's Chapter 5~!

_____________________________________________________________________

Jessica's P.O.V.

I stood there in shock, probably not moving an inch when I saw him.

This can't be happeneing....

"Oh hey there Jess, I didn't know you went here!" the boy in front of me spoke. He may sound surprised, but I know for a fact that he knew I moved here.

"Haha, don't call me Jess, only my friends can call me that!" I spat venomously at him.

"Um....I don't want to ruin a moment here but who are you?" Steph asked, pointing at the guy.

"Well that's very rude of me, how could I forget. I'm Chase Andrew and I used to go to the same school as Jessica." he said very proudly.

Chase Andrew. The stalker. My worst nightmare. The annoying jerk. The list could go on but I think you get the point.

I sighed loudly and walked away from him, pulling Steph along with me. Unfortunately, Chase followed me.

"Hey Jessica! wait up for me! You never showed me where the office was!" Chase said, keeping up with me. I stopped walking and turned to look at him.

"Leave me alone, go find someone else to annoy!" I practically screamed at him. He just chuckled and said,

"But I love messing with your head. Remember when you said you liked---" I cut him off by covering his mouth. I glared at him and said,

"Don't you dare finish that sentence. That was in the past and I was a naïve person. You would keep your mouth shut if you know what's good for you."  Everyone was now looking at us and Steph looked at me shocked. Let's just say that I don't threaten a lot in front of people. 

I pulled my hand away and saw that Chase was smirking. He then walked up to a random person and asked where the office was. Steph looked at me closely and asked,

"What was that? Who is he?" I could see the curiosity build in her eyes. I just put my hands on her shoulders, pushed her to walk and said,

"He's just someone you don't want to know and be friends with."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was at home, doing my homework when I got a message. It said: Come outside, we need to talk. 

The message of course was sent by one of the jerks that was in my bedroom this morning. I walked downstairs and out the house to see Miles waiting for me.

I sighed and walked up to him, still feeling a bit upset about this morning.

"Hey." 

"Hi....so what do you wanna talk about?" I asked. He sighed and looked at me seriously before saying,

"Let's take a little walk." I reluctantly nodded and we started walking. There was this awkward atmosphere between us as we entered the park. We sat down on the grass and  Miles finally broke the silence.

"About this morning....I...." He was hesitating and I just waited for him to continue. He sighed again and ran his hand through his hair.

"I woke up this morning with those two guys shouting at me. Don't get me wrong, we did nothing last night and I have a habit of sleeping without a shirt on." He said. I nodded, understanding what he meant.

"Anyways, I woke up and they saw me shirtless. They instantly got angry and assumed we did....you know.... last night. That one guy, Alex or something, instantly punched me and I couldn't just let him walk all over me so as instinct, I hit back. But then you woke up when it got kinda serious and then....you know what happened next." He finished saying. 

I was trying to process all the information and the massive purple bruise on his face made me feel guilty. Without realizing, I touched his cheek, where the bruise was, and he tensed at my touch.

After a while, he relaxed and looked into my eyes while saying,

"I'm sorry..." I shook my head and rested my forehead against his.

"It's okay, I understand. I was upset with you at first, but because of me you got hurt. I should be the one saying sorry, not you." I said, with an apologetic look.

"Also, I should talk to Alex and Brandon, it was mainly their fault as well." I sighed and moved away a little to give Miles space.

"You do know Alex may have a major crush on you, right?" Miles asked me. I stared at him for a second before nodding.

I have always known but I made sure to friend-zone him in many way.

I sighed before saying, "I'll do something about it..." and Miles nodded.

Then Miles smiled mischievously and took my hand, dragging me to god know where.

"Miles! What are you doing?!" I exclaimed.

"It's a surprise!" he answered and I grunted. I hate surprises.

After walking for about 8 minutes, we came to a stop and my jaw dropped at our destination.

"You have got to be kidding me..." I mumbled.

______________________________________________________________

Well that's a cliffhanger~

where do you think Miles took Jessica?

what's going to happen with Alex?

who exactly is Chase?

You might find out next chapter.
Also I'm very sorry for the delay and short chapter. I will make sure to write a very long chapter next time.