Chapter 2: The Bet

Here's another chapter of The Bad Boy's Good Girl,

I hope you like it

_____________________________________________________

As soon as we stepped into the car, it became awkward. But what put me off was that my new enemy was insistently staring at me, Steph was also staring at my enemy, and from time to time, Brandon would look confused at the "staring cycle" that was happening.

No matter what I did, I kept staring out of the window, trying to avoid Miles' gaze. After what felt like 5 hours, we finally got to the mall and Brandon finally broke the silence.

"What do you guys wanna do first?" he looked around and his eyes landed at me, as if he was directing the question to me.

"Well, we could go to the arcade for a while then head out for the movie?" Everyone nodded nonchalantly and we headed to the arcade.

When we got there, Steph saw a teddy bear on a shelf which could be won if you shoot down the bottles with 3 bullets (plastic obviously). Out of no where, Steph wrapped her tiny arms around Miles' muscular ones and asked him to win her the teddy bear.

Miles shrugged and shot down all the bottles with only 2 of the bullets and Steph was jumping with joy. It made me laugh that she was jumping around like a cute little 5 year old. Brandon and I were watching them for a while but then headed to the air hockey game.

I smirked when I remembered how many times I have beaten him at this game, and as usual, Brandon challenges me again. "Jessie, I demand a rematch from last time." he was pointing at me as if I was bullying him and was going to try to get revenge.

I tried to hold back my laugh but I burst our into laughter when I saw him pout. To be honest, I found it really cute and I couldn't stop laughing.

Then suddenly, Brandon walks over to me, wraps his arms around my waist and looked down at me to look somewhat intimidating. I would have laughed even more but instead I felt heat rush to my cheeks. I pushed all my thoughts aside and smirked at him while wrapping my arms around his neck, playing with the tip of his hair.

"Why not? But make sure you don't cry like last time or I might die of laughter." I regretted saying that when he leaned in, his face inches away from mine. This time I couldn't dismiss the heat and I tried to look away, but Brandon lifted my chin up to face him directly. This time he was the one that smirked. Round one, my loss.

I was a little disappointed when he pulled away and he challenged me to a game. I accepted his challenge like usual, but this time he wants to make a bet.

"If you win Jessie, I will do ONE thing you want, anything. But if I win, then you will do one thing I want. Deal?" It took me a minute to think about it but then I nodded in agreement, the smirk reappearing to my face. I know I'll win anyways. 

We were playing for 30 minutes, poor Brandon trying not to give up after each loss. I let him have as many rematches because it looked like he wanted to punch something out of frustration, which made his muscles flex and he looked hot.

After our 21st game, Brandon gave up and we called off the bet, and then Steph and Miles found us. They had millions of stuffed toys in their arms, it looked cute as if they were a couple. Steph looked extremely happy and Miles just looked annoyed, and Steph noticed it with a smirk. Seems like she played with him enough. I chuckled at the sight and Miles got angry.

"What's so funny?!" He snapped at me and this made me laugh. They all looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Nothing, I just thought you two looked cute. Who knew the bad boy likes stuffed toys?" I couldn't stop laughing which made Miles glare at me. "Fine then. I challenge you to a game."