Chapter 8

Here's the next chapter. I should let you all know that I'm freestyling this story so not even I know what I'm gonna write next.

________________________________________________________

Jessica's P.O.V.

Alex stayed the night and wore one of his outfits which he left a couple of weeks ago. Also he told me that the plan he has to bring Brandon and I together is a little clichéd but it would work. I rolled my eyes at his stupidity and his love for RomComs.

We left the house together and once again we ran into Miles. We stared at each other for a long time until Alex broke the chain and muttered "asshole" before walking towards my car.

I followed him, looking down and trying to hold back my stupid emotions. I avoided Miles like the plague and he did the same to me.

It was lunch when Alex finally put his plan into action. I don't know what he's planning but he told me to trust him.

I was walking from my locker to the cafeteria when I was suddenly pulled backwards and locked in a small room.

I was surprised at the situation that the only words that left my lips were, "What the...?"

I tried to find the wall while sitting down (from the impact of the pull) when I touch something warm. I could feel something breathing on my head.

I shrieked but the warm thing covered my mouth. I struggled but instantly stopped when the light was turned on and I saw Brandon leaning above me and my hand...

I blushed bright red and jumped back, now noticing the pained look on his face and the bulge in his pants from when I touched him there.

I was speechless and didn't know how to respond so all I could do what make sounds like a dying whale.

"It's okay, I'll get over it...soon..." Brandon said with a chuckle. I nodded and stood up properly.

This is what Alex meant by cliché, being pulled into a janitors closet. What's next, he's gonna confess to me? I internally scoffed at my stupid thoughts, as if he's gonna do that.

"So the reason why I'm here is cuz... well I wanted to tell you that I really like you Jessica." He told me with a slight blush on his face. I spoke too soon...

I was gaping like a spasticated fish when my embarrassment turned me into the sarcastic girl I was.

"Yeah right. Me? The school loner and nerd who looks ugly? You're FUNNY!" I said with heavy sarcasm.

He just stared at me with so much intensity that I had to look away. This isn't right... what about Steph?

I was brought out of my thoughts when Brandon lifted my chin up and out eyes met.

"So Jessica...will you be-" he got cut off when an angry looking Miles bursted through the door. My head snapped over to him and his eyes were focused on Brandon's hand which was cupping my cheek.

"She's mine you bastard!" Miles shouted at Brandon and pulled me towards him, making me crash against his hard chest.

I stared at him in awe until I remember what he did. I pushed him away and looked at him in disbelief.

"You leave me after rejecting me and now you're claiming that I'm yours?! You're ridiculous!" I exclaimed,  tears forming.

He just stared at me with an indescribable emotion. I felt the betraying tears fall so I passed a shocked Brandon and a frozen Miles, running out of the school.

Unfortunately,  I didn't get far when someone pulls be from behind when I left the school.

The last thought I had was: What is with people and pulling me?! Before being knocked out.

____________________________________________________________

This is a short chapter but next chapter I will do it from Miles' P.O.V. so don't worry.

I'll try and upload the next chapter soon