Chapter 1 - Next Door Neighbor From Hell

Here's my first chapter of 'The Bad Boy's Good Girl'.

ENJOY~

_____________________________________________

Jessica's P.O.V.

It was a Sunday morning so I was sleeping peacefully on my cloud-like bed. But my sleep was disturbed when someone barged into my room. They swung opened my window when I tried opening my eyes. To my surprise, my eyes didn't burn from the light.

I looked at the window to see that it was raining. I didn't mind the rain because I liked the cold wind better than the sweltering heat. I looked at the person standing in front of me. It was my mom.

I sighed and wrapped myself in my covers. Mom knew I wasn't a morning person.

"Mom! Why did you wake me up?! you know I like to sleep in on Sundays!" I was cursing under my breath since I knew I couldn't go back to sleep.

Suddenly, my covers were pulled away from me, making the cold hit my bare limbs. I was shivering at first but then got used to it.

"It's 11:45 a.m. and you were meant to wake up an hour ago!" Mom sighed and I groaned while rolling off my bed.

Mom smiled at me lovingly and walked out of my room after saying, "Also, we have a new neighbour to welcome."

I was too busy waking up to care about a new neighbour. But my mom sounded happy which made me confused. 

I walked into my private bathroom (yes I have my own bathroom attached to my room since I'm rich, didn't I say?) and looked in the mirror to see that my long brown hair has turned into a birds nest. 

I took a refreshing shower and got changed into my red tank top, dark blue skinny jeans, a leather jacket and my black and white converse. I really didn't care about what I wear, as long as I got something on which wasn't slutty like the Queen Bee. 

There was a mouth watering smell which led me downstairs to the kitchen. 

"Good afternoon Jessie. I made your favourite pancakes for brunch." mom smiles at me and I became filled with joy.

Pancakes~ Oh how I love pancakes~

But then I got confused and asked, "Afternoon and brunch? what do you mean?" Mom laughed at my reaction and finally shrugged, "It's way past 12, so it's afternoon now honey. And we never ate breakfast or lunch so it's brunch." I replied with an "oh" making my lips form an 'o'.

Mom and I finally stuffed out tummies with the chocolate chip pancakes while talking about how I'm doing at school.

"Everything's the same, go to school, get picked on for being a goody two shoes, eating and sitting alone at lunch if Brandon or Steph isn't there, and come home to my wonderful mother." I said all this with a smile so she lets this subject go.

Unfortunately, my plan failed. "Come on Jessie, you need to have more fun in your teenage years. make friends, go to parties, get a boyfriend." Mom said the last part with a smirk while wiggling her eyebrows.

I laughed at her response, "It isn't as easy as that mom, but I'll try." That shut her up for a while, which I was grateful for.

After eating brunch, mom started making her famous blueberry muffins. I belly flopped onto the couch and was flicking through the channels to see if there's anything interesting on.

I was bored until I jumped at the vibration under me, my phone notified me that I got a message. Hoping it was worthwhile, I checked it and my cheeks had a tint of pink when I noticed his name.