Chapter 5 : A weird morning and dressing up for the party

A/N : I updated 2 days in a row!!! Yay !!! So as a reward please leave your comments for me :)

Tobias's POV

I wake up,smiling thinking about the events of last night.I am going to become a Dad,It's just... impossible for me to believe that right now.But I am working on it. 

Tris is still asleep so I kiss her on the forehead and decide to make breakfast.Let me just tell you one thing-I am horrible when it comes to cooking but I still decide to do it for my SLEEPING BEAUTY.Yeah yeah sounds too cliché,I know.

I go to the kitchen and decide to make French toast and some fries for both of us.But as I told you I am horrible when it comes to cooking, so I eventually end up burning the toast.

"Hey handsome,watcha doin",Tris asks me in the accent of that little girl in Phineas and Ferb. Sorry I keep forgetting that girl's name.

"I..um..was making us some breakfast we have the fries but I unfortunately and expectantly burnt the Toast",I say and then fake cry.

"Aww...it's okay little guy don't cry,we still have the fries",Tris says catching up my act.

"Okay so let's go and eat the fries",she continues.

"Yeah let's go"'I say.

We sit on the table and then I put fries on 2 plates for both of us and I also fill in some cocktail juice In glasses for both of us.

"Thanks for doing this Tobias,this really means a lot to me",Tris says as she takes a bite of her fries.

"No Tris,you don't need to thank me,this is what people who love each other do",I say.

"I love you Tobias",she says.

"I love you too Tris",I say.

"I love you three Tobias",she continues.

"I love you four...." I begin.Wait what I love myself ??? "Tris you caught me in my own trick",I say putting my hand over my heart in mock hurt.

"Oh I'm so sorry.Did that hurt you ??",Tris asks,again going with the flow.

"Yeah,pretty much",I reply.

"So what do I do to make it better ??",she asks.

"Umm....let's see...a kiss or two might work",I say and then wink at her.

"Oh is that so.Come closer so I can do it",she says

I go close to her and then some thing happened which I totally didn't expect.Tris put Ketchup all over my face and then she starts laughing.She looks so beautiful while she's laughing.I decide to still let this continue so I run away from there fake crying and go to the Washroom. I wash my face and hear Tris pounding at the door.

"Tobias ?? Tobias ?? Are you okay.I am so sorry,I just meant it as a joke",she says and she sounds really worried.Which means she thinks I got offended or angry or something so I say,"Go away Tris.I don't want to see you ever again"."You hurt me so bad.All I wanted was a kiss and all you did was put Ketchup on me ??",I say loud so she can hear me on the other side, and I am trying so hard not to laugh while doing so.

Then I hear her crying and sniffing. Geez Tobias What did you do ??

"I was just joking, I am so so sorry", I hear her say very softly and immediately regret what I am doing.I come out and see her.Her face full of tears but her eyes are not red as they usually become when she cries.

I hug her and say,"Tris I am so sorry.I was just joking.I didn't know you would take this so seriously",I say.She then starts laughing and says,"Tobias.Who.......told.......you....that....I took this seriously (A/N : The dots after who,told,you,that stand for her cracking up at those parts).I was also kidding the whole time.I used glycerine for the tears",she says and again starts laughing.

CRAP !!! I thought she took that seriously and thought that I was the one who was kidding but little did I know that even she was kidding the whole time.So that explains no redness in her eyes that she usually has when she is crying.

"Geez Tris,I thought you took that seriously",I say and she again starts laughing.

"Tobias you seriously thought that I would cry for such a silly reason like this",she says.

"Hmmm...yeah.Didn't think that way,I forgot that my wife is a Dauntless babe",I say and then kiss her on the lips.

Then I look at the clock 10:46 am (A/N : I love it when the clock shows this time and yeah I did this intentionally).SHIT !!! I am dead I was supposed to be at work by 10:00 am.

"I'm late for work again",I say.

Tris's POV

"I'm late for work again",he says.

And I just smile at his spoken words.I know it's not funny but Tobias is late for work like....every single day.

And today it was just because of my silly prank.I mean What kind of a wife makes her husband late to go for work ???.Sadly I also know the answer and the answer is ME !!!

All my friends know that I am pregnant since I shared it first with Christina,Marlene and Shauna and asked them to tell it to their husbands.I should've told all of them myself but I was so terrified at that moment that I hardly could think with my own mind.So the gang knows it and I fact they knew it before I told Tobias.

"Bye honey",Tobias says and bends down to kiss me and then he kisses our baby.While we are sharing the kiss I remember something.

"Tobias wait",I say as he is ready to step out of the house.

"Yeah Tris ??",he says.

"I forgot to tell you that we have a party at Zeke's today at 7:00 pm.The whole gang will be there and it will be so much fun !!!",I say.

"Oh no!! I have to work till late today and won't be back home till 9:00 pm",he says.

"Oh..it's okay I can wait for that long.You come home at 9:00 and then we will go together",I say,still not wanting to miss out those 2 hours of fun.

"Tris..Are you kidding me ??.I know how much you like to hang out with the gang and you absolutely don't need to wait for me.You go at 7:00 and have fun.I will be there at 9:00 max by 9:04 pm",he says.This is why I love him so much.He cares about my happiness so much and know me so well that he understood my feelings without me telling him.

"Thank you so much Tobias.I love you", I say.

"No problem. I love you too.Now I need to get to the control room before my boss kicks me out of work",he says.I just roll my eyes and kiss him goodbye.

He then leaves FINALLY.So know I have to pick a dress for the party.

I pick a light blue chiffon party dress.It is very pretty and stops at mid thigh.I decide to wear light blue dangling earrings with it along with light blue sandals that have little diamonds on them and also decide to curl my hair a little at the bottom ends.

—::::::::@TIME SKIP TO 6:45 pm:::::::::—

So I'm all dressed in my outfit and I'm good to go.

I pick up my matching light blue purse and head to Zeke's.

A/N : So that was the end of the fifth chapter.

SO READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️