Chapter 19 : The Bold Resolution.....

A/N : Hey initiates !!! I was again able to update despite my exams !!! Yay !!! Did u guys see the INSURGENT Google live stream ??? If not then watch it !! You can find it in the Media Section of this chapter !!! And yeah you can also find a pic of Theo and Shailene AKA Four and Tris in the Media Section !!! The pic is so Freaking ADORABLE !!!! But unfortunately this chapter is short as well :'( Anyways.....Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter !!! :)

Destiny's POV

I see......TRIS.I then understand......Why Tobias called me Ash and hugged me repeatedly the reason is because Tris is here.

Tris has tears in her eyes.I wish we didn't have to hurt her this much.She doesn't deserve all of this neither does Tobias.

Tris looks at us for a few minutes then runs away from here.She probably wanted to go home and cry.She is a fighter.I know.She doesn't want anyone seeing her so weak and vulnerable.Especially not me and Tobias.

Tris's POV

After than little temper tantrum of Four and Uriah,Four leaves in anger.His lady love going with him.Zeke scolds Uriah for making Four angry.Uriah rolls his eyes at Zeke and then they again start fighting.

I decide to go away from here.To a place I love.The place I had my first kiss.Ugghh....Tris just shut up and stop thinking about everything that was ever between you and Tobias.

I wish my friends a goodbye and then leave to go to a place I have a deep affection to......The Chasm.

I reach the Chasm but then I see something that makes me stop before I take a step forward.Ashley and Four.Hugging.Then Four sees me.He tells Ashley how much he loves her and it breaks my heart.I don't know why him saying that to Ashley hurts me.....a lot.

Tears start spilling from my eyes.I don't know why but I can't still Digest the fact that Tob-Four is not with me.That he doesn't love me and he loves Ashley.That every single moment we shared together was just an act.

Then Ashley looks at me and I can tell I see Sympathy in her eyes for me.I don't like that fact.So I just turn and run away from the Chasm.I go straight towards home.

I finally reach home.I close the house door.I then go towards my bedroom which I once shared with Four and close the door.My legs ultimately give away and I collapse to the floor.I start crying vigorously.

I cry thinking that my whole life was just a lie.My whole happiness was just a lie.I don't know why but I still can't see Tob-Four with someone else.I sit on the floor crying for sometime then I wipe my tears.Don't cry Tris.You have to show him that you don't care.Be brave.Be brave that's what Tobias said before my- Uggghh shut up Tris. Why do you always think of stuff that ultimately leads you to Four's thoughts ?? I think to myself.

I stand up and take a look at myself in the mirror.I see a very vulnerable Tris.A Tris who is terribly hurt.I then make a decision......I will never ever let that Jerk hurt me again.I will be strong.I will never care if Four hugs Ashley or kisses her.I will never let that affect me.

I will be bold.Be strong.Be brave.

For both myself and my lil one.

My head starts pounding with pain.Probably because of my excessive crying.

I lie down on my bed.With so many thoughts running in my head....I ultimately fall asleep.

A/N : So that was the end of the Nineteenth chapter.Sorry for the short chapter.Anyways.....How was the chapter?? Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️