Chapter 9 : The actual thing .....

A/N : Hey guys !!! I wanted to thank all of you for the love,support and appreciation I have ever got from y'all. So sit back,relax and enjoy this chapter :)

Tobias's POV 

THE FLASHBACK....(A/N : It will be stretched over 2 chapters,This chapter as well as the next)

I was at the control room working and then lunch time arrived so I thought : Why not I go grab a muffin and some Dauntless cake ??.So I went out of the control room and began walking towards the exit.Just then I feel some hands grab me from the back,I tried fighting back but it was of no use.Those people chloroformed me and then I felt myself drifting into unconsciousness.When I regained my consciousness,I discovered that I was no longer in Dauntless.I was in ERUDITE.

"We apologize for our methods in bringing you here",A female voice says.....JEANINE MATTHEWS.

"Yeah,I am surprised you have the courtesy to apologize",I snap back at her.

"Stop being so snappy Tobias.I am afraid you have forgotten your abnegation manners",She says.

"Excuse me.That is FOUR to you.Only Tris calls me Tobias and For you rude information I was abnegation",I say putting extra emphasis on was.I know it is supposed to be for your kind information but I am getting very irritated by her and so I just say for your rude information.

"Well then you will be FOUR to me from now on.And speaking of Tris....that is exactly why we brought you here",she says.

"Huh ?? You brought me here because of Tris ??",I ask her since she is only making me more confused and it is annoying me very much.

"Yeah.We want you to hurt Tris",She says.

"Oh...okay Jeanine I will hurt her for you",I say

"You have no questions and you just agreed like that ??",she asked surprised.

"HECK NO",I say and then think that I should control my anger.So I calm down and continue,"Obviously not Jeanine.You think you are going to tell me to hurt Tris and I am going to just agree like that.What even made you think that I will agree to hurt my Tris whom I love so much and by the way I think you are a fool to think that way",I finish.

"So you are not willing to hurt Tris even at the cost of her and your baby's life ??",she asks.

"Cost of her life ??? and the baby's lif- Wait how did you find out that Tris is pregnant",I ask her.

"The cameras",she says making me even more frustrated.

"Explain the whole thing or I promise I will snap your neck into TWO",I say FINALLY loosing it.

"Geez,There is no need to be so rude Tob-sorry FOUR.We need you to hurt Tris so that we don't need to physically hurt her",She says.

"Tell me the whole thing RIGHT NOW",I scream.She is telling the whole thing in parts and it is only making me more and more frustrated.

"Okay fine FOUR.We want you to hurt Tris so that we can do our experiment and-",she says but I cut her.

"What experiment ??",I ask her.

"I am getting on to that.You need to be more patient,polite and tolerant Four",She says.

"HA HA HA...So funny.You actually think I am going to take your ADVICE ??.Now just tell me the whole thing and I promise that if you even miss out on one single detail....I will kill you and you will not live another day to command your Erudite maniacs to carry out some SILLY experiment",I say and then she gulps.She looks terrified and I praise myself in my mind to have petrified her.