Chapter 50 : The Baby Shower Part 2 !!!!

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 50 !! I can't believe...I REACHED CHAPTER 50 !!! Thank you for all your love and support !! I really hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !! Also make sure to check out the Media section of this Chapter !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tris's POV

Ethan then says,"I have an idea lets play.....Wishes for the baby !!".

"How do you play it ??",Shauna asks.

"All of us will write a wish for the Baby on a paper.Then we will take turns and read out our wish for the baby out loud !! Its not a competitive game so no one will win.We will just play this game in order to tell out our Wish for the Baby !! Tris and Four will decide the time limit since they....are the parents of the Baby and also because they are not playing !!",Ethan says.

"Sounds good !! Lets play it !!",Zeke says.

"Okay !",Everyone agrees.Christina then goes in to get Pen and Paper for everyone to write down their wishes.

Me and Tobias give them time for 10 min's.Then we decide to stop them.

"Okay guys !! Times up !!",Tobias says.

"Fine",Everyone says.

"So...who would like to go first ??",I ask.

"Me !!",Uriah says.

"Okay !! Go ahead !!",I say.He stands up and starts reading.

"Dear Baby.I hope you grow to become something great !! Something that you love !! Something that you take pride in !! Love,Uncle Uriah",Uriah says.

"Awww !!!!",Everyone single person in the room says in unison.Tobias hugs Uriah.

"Thanks Uri.That was so cute !!",I say and also hug him.He smiles and then goes and sits down on his place.

"Who's up next ??",Tobias asks.

"Me !!",Christina says and stands up.

"Dear Baby.I really hope you respect your mom and your dad.They really always know the best for you !! Hugs and Kisses,Aunt Christina",Chris says.

"Aww !!",Everyone says in unison.

"Thanks Chris",Tobias says and hugs her.

"Yeah Thanks Chris.You really are a great friend !!",I say and she hugs me.

"Me next !!",Des says.

"Dear Baby.I hope you love your life and the special people in it !! Life will never be smooth.There will be ups and downs but ultimately you will find the guide.That ultimate light.Your true love that will help you get through life.So never lose hope !! Kisses,Aunt Destiny",Des says.

"Aww !!",Everyone says in unison.

"Thanks Des !!",Tobias says and Hugs Des.

"Thank you so much !! That was a great advice Des !",I say and Hug her.

"I'm next !!",Zeke says.

"Okay !!",Tobias says.

"Dear Baby.I hope you never forget that you are loved and always feel good about yourself.Don't let anyone change the way you are !! Love,Uncle Zeke",Zeke says and Tobias hugs him.

"Aww !!",Everyone says in unison.

"Thanks Zeke !! That was very sweet !!",I say and hug him.