Chapter 32 : The Next Morning....

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 32 !! Also make sure to check out the Media section of this Chapter !! And also Pls don't kill me after reading this chapter :( !!! Sit back,Relax,Keep Calm and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tris's POV

I wake up to noises from the living room and I know that Tobias is up.I have to go apologize to him.

I get out of my bed.I then put my hair in a loose bun and go to the living room.

I see that Tobias has already made his Breakfast and he is about to finish it.He is already dressed up for his work in the Control room.

"Tob-",I begin but I am cut off by Tobias going into the Kitchen to put his plate in the Dishwasher.

Tobias then comes back into the living room.I don't know why he has an angry look on his face.

"Tobias.I am so sorry for-",I begin but I am cut off by Tobias himself.

"Sorry for what ?? For insulting me ?? For asking me to get out of my bestie's house ?? For dumping juice on my head ??",He snaps.

"Yeah for that and for all the mean things I have ever said and done to you",I say a little intimidated.I did not expect him to react this way.

 "Great !! So you think you can Insult me as and when you like and then later come and apologize to  me !!!",Tobias screams.

"Tobias I-",I begin but I am cut off again.

"Just Shut your crap Tris.You thought I would forgive you so easily ??",Tobias screams.

"Tobias I am sorry.But....You don't have to scream and shout like this",I say.

"Why not ?? When you and your friends can ?? At me !!",He says.

"Tobias.Please.I am very sorry for what I did",I plead.

"Yeah Right.You are very sorry.So even I am sorry for not being able to forgive you",Tobias says in a very sarcastic and loud tone.

"Tobias Please.Listen to me",I begin but I am cut off.

"NO.I don't want to listen to your crap anymore.I have to go to the Control room and do my work.So BYE and Sorry once again for not being able to forgive you.I don't ever want to see you again",Tobias screams and bolts out of the house.

"Tobias.Please.I am Sorry.I am very Sorry.Please wait.I am very very Sorry.Please don't do this.Please don't leave me",I plead but.....No one is here to hear me.

A/N : So that was the end of the Thirty-Second Chapter !!! Sorry for the short chapter.Anyways,How was it ?? I know it was Shocking but things get better ultimately.Also don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️