Chapter 16 : Three weeks later....

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Did you listen to the first song from the Insurgent soundtrack ??? If you have not then listen to it.You can find it in the Media section of this chapter.Check it out,It's Amazing !!! It's called-Holes in the Sky.So getting back to the chapter,I decided to do a time skip.So here it is.......Chapter 16 !!! Sit back,relax and enjoy this chapter.

------------3 weeks later------------

Tris's POV

It's been Three weeks since that Fight with Four.Since he hurt me.Since I talked to him.Since I hugged him.Since I kissed hi- "Shut up Tris",I think to myself.Apparently I am sitting on the bed which I once used to share with Four.

Four has begun to hurt me even more.No.....he is not physically hurting me.He is always hugging Ashley in front of me and complimenting her.He is always rolling his eyes and finding faults whenever I am talking.I know it shouldn't affect me but......it does because... Um....I loved him....Once.The gang has begun to hate Four even more.

In fact we have also begun hating Ashley because she is always trying to make me jealous by hugging Four and kissing him......on the cheek.Uriah and Will are always calling Four a traitor,betrayer etc.But Four never feels guilty for what he did.He just rolls his eyes whenever Will or Uriah call him names.The girls are very supportive.They help me a lot in getting out of this.They hate Four as well.Especially Christina.

Once when Four rolled his eyes when I was talking......Christina punched Four and told Four that he is a Jerk and insulted him in front of the whole gang by calling him a coward since he left me after getting me Pregnant.At that time what surprised me was that.... Four never punched Christina back.In fact when Christina was insulting Four....He never said a word.

He never said anything in favour of himself.Maybe because.... He didn't have anything to say and he agreed with Christina.The unfortunate thing is that I still share this apartment with my HB.Yeah I know what you must be thinking....What is HB ?

HB is an Abbreviation made by the girls and me of course which stands for..... Heart breaker.

Another unfortunate thing is that Zeke has grown even more supportive of Four and he is always standing up for Four.Even when Four is wrong.But the good thing is that the gang still loves Zeke even though he supports Four.

But it kind of hurts when Zeke supports Four and takes his side rather than mine.But as I have said before...it's not on my part to decide if Zeke should be Four's friend or not.It his wish whom he wants to support....Me or Four.

All my thoughts are interrupted by a knock on the door by my HB of course.

"Can I come in ?",he asks.

"Of course you may not",I reply angrily because he interrupted my thoughts.

"Please Tris....I need to go for work",he says.

"Oh you do ?? But I am pretty sure you cannot access the house exit door from here.You can access it from the living room",I say.Actually snap.

He sighs.I finally open the door.I knew he needed his clothes.I was just irritating him by saying that house exit door thingy.

He enters the room and takes his clothes.He then goes for a shower.

I put on a Bright Blue top with some tights.Then I go to the kitchen and make some pancakes for me and my HB.

Four comes out of the washroom fully dressed with wet hair.He looks so hot.Ugh....Shut up Tris.

He gets a towel to dry his hair.After some time his hair is dry and the pancakes are ready.