Chapter 29 : Would You Rather ????

A/N : Hey initiates !!! I am so sorry you guys had to wait for so long for this chapter !! I had an Amazing vacation !! And I had loads of fun !! Anyways...Don't forget to Check out the Media section !! Here is a long Chapter 29 !! Sit back Relax and Enjoy this Chapter :)

Tris's POV

Ash is mentally debating with herself on whether she should take a drink or not.But why ?? Haven't they kissed before ?? Of course they have....Four and Ash are a couple.

Ashley looks at her glass for a few seconds.She then looks towards Tobias.I mean Four.He gives her a nod and she then takes a sip of her drink.The nod which Four gave her only confuses me and the gang more and more.

Why is it so that Ash took a sip only after confirmation from Four ?? Are they hiding something from us ??

I then clear all these thoughts from my head as soon as I see Four Kissing Ash.On her forehead.Surely they are not hiding anything from us.

"Okay so everyone's done with their turn so let's play something else",Will says.

"Sure.But what should we play ??",asks Four.In return he just get a death glare from Will and Uriah who are still annoyed with him since.....The day he broke our "Fake" relation.

"Geez.Was it something I said ??",Four questions.Since he got death glares for a non offending question.

"Shut up !!",Uriah screams at Four.And Four just rolls his eyes.

"What is wrong with you.Why are you fighting for an invalid reason ??",Zeke asks both of them.Both of them just shrug.

"He started it",Four says.

"He made me start it",Uri says.

"Shut up both of you.Stop fighting",Zeke says and curbs the fight.

"So what should we play ??",I ask.

"Would you rather ??",Marlene suggests.We all think it's a good idea so we agree to it.

"Let's begin.I will go first",Chris says and we agree.

"Tris.....Would you rather have no one show up on your Wedding or your Funeral ??",Chris asks me.

"My funeral Obvio.I wouldn't want people to cry over my lifeless body",I say but I also see Four shudder when I say "My lifeless body".Was it because the idea of it terrifies him ?? Probably it was just because of the cold.

"Marlene would you rather....know the date of you death or the cause of you death ??",I ask.

"Ummm.....the.....date of my death probably ??",Marlene answers questioningly.

"Would you rather have more time or more money ??.....Uri",Marlene asks her hubby.

"Ummm.....more money so I could buy more Pop tarts",Uriah says and Marlene slaps him on the back of his head.

"Ouch !! What was that for ??",Uriah screams.

"Since you chose Money over time",Marlene says.But.....isn't it supposed to be Uriah's wish ??

"So...I can choose what I want",Uri says.

"But you could've asked for more time to spend with me",Mar says.Then I understand what she was trying so convey.

She wanted Uriah to choose Time so he could spend it with her...if it was a real situation of course but Uri the idiot chose Money.

Uri then understands what Mar was trying to make him understand and apologises to her.She of course forgives him and they kiss.Its so romantic.