Chapter 33 : The "Reconciliation" !!!!

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 33 !! A very long one !! I feel you guys are going to love this chapter :) !!! Also make sure to check out the Media section of this Chapter !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tobias's POV

I wake up at midnight  to loud Blood-curling screams.The Screams are coming from Tris's Room.She is having a Nightmare !! I have to go wake her up.

I rush to her room and find her screaming and crying in her sleep.Just as I am about to wake her up....I actually hear what she is screaming.

"Tobias.Please.I am very Sorry.Please.Don't do this.Please.I am sorry",That what she is screaming.

But....What am I doing to her in her Drea-Nightmare ??? Am I abusing her like Marcus use to do to my Mom ?? To me?? I then clear these thought from my head and decide to wake her up from her Nightmare.

"Tris.Tris.Wake up.It's just a Dream.Tris wake up",I say shaking her up.She still doesn't wake up.Seeing her like this breaks my heart.I want her to wake up.

"TRIS WAKE UP !!",I say screaming loudly.She wakes up with a start.Tears spilling from her eyes.She hugs me !! I hug her back.I wish I didn't have to see Tris in such a situation.

"I....am...so..So...Sorry",She manages to choke out between sobs.Huh ?? Sorry for what ?? Probably for something that occurred in her Nightmare.

"It's Okay Tris.It was just a dream.You don't have to be Sorry for anything",I say.

"No...you..did all of this for me.You ruined your happiness,your friendship with the gang,your respect everything for me.Still I could not make out you were doing all of this for me.I couldn't understand that you still love me.I hurt you so much,I insulted you so much.Still you did this for me.For the baby.You did all of this for me and all I did was....hurt you.I am so Sorry Tobias",She says.Tears still spilling from her eyes.

It takes a moment for me to understand what she is talking.Then I realize....She knows the Truth !!! And I know who told her....My bestie Zeke.I am going to Kill him.But for now I know thatTris is currently in a lot of guilt and I have to pull her out of the it.I can't see her like this.

I wipe her tears and say,"Tris...You don't have to be Sorry.It was not your fault.Anyone would've reacted the way you did if they were in your place.The way you reacted was they way we wanted you to and...it's totally not your fault.So don't be Sorry".

"But Tobias....I hurt you so much.I don't deserve you",She says.What nonsense !!! Of course she totally deserves me.In fact I am the one who doesn't deserve her.

"Tris you do deserve me.You don't have to be Sorry.I love you",I say.

Tris's POV

"Tris you do deserve me.You don't have to be Sorry.I love you",Tobias says.My heart flutters and skips a beat.I haven't heard that since 2 months.I am on Cloud 9 now.

"I love you too Tobias but.....",I begin and then pause.

"But ??",He asks.

"But.....I don't know if it sounds true anymore.You know after considering whatever I have done to-",I say but am cut of by Tobias's fingers on my lip.

"SHHHH !!!",He whispers."It does sound true.Don't ever say that again."

I just nod.He then closes the gap between us and cups my face in his hands after which leans in forward and Kisses me !!! I kiss him back.We then sit on the bed kissing each other which turns out into a make out session.