Chapter 41 : The Amazing News !!!!

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 41 !! I hope you Enjoy this chapter !! Also make sure to check out the Media section of this Chapter !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tris's POV

I wake up facing Tobias.He is still sleeping.I admire his adorable and beautiful face for a while after which I kiss his forehead,get out of the bed and go to have shower.

I come out of the washroom after showering.I then go to the room to find Tobias still sleeping.Sleepy head !! But I don't wake him up.I let him sleep.

I then go to the kitchen and start making breakfast.I decide on making Waffles.While I am making the Batter arms hug me from the back.I Panick first then I realize that it's Tobias and I relax into them.

"Good morning Beautiful",he says.

"Good morning Handsome",I say.

I then turn in order to face him.He is grinning like an idiot.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his around mind.I press my forehead to his.

"I love you",He says.

"I love you too",I reply.

We stay in the same position for a few moments before we get out of it.

"So....what's for breakfast ??",He asks.

"Waffles",I say.

"Okay",He replies and then stands silently watching me make the Waffles.

"Why are you looking me like that ??",I ask.

"Because you are so beautiful,So graceful and So gorgeous",He says making me blush.

"Thanks !!",I say.

I then finish making the Waffles and then I set them on a plate.

Me and Tobias start feasting on the Waffles.

"Mmmmm.......Delicious",Tobias says.

"Thank you !!",I say.

"Your welcome",Tobias says.

We then finish eating our breakfast and we put our plates in the Dishwasher.

We then decide to watch TV for a while since today is a weekend and we have got nothing to do.....yet !! I am sure the Gang will call us for a party today !! But for now we have some time alone !!

We sit on the couch watching TV snuggling close to each other.

Tobias flips through the channels finding one that is good.While he is flipping through....I see something that catches my attention.I immediately ask Tobias to stop surfing the channels.

It's the NEWS channel.One important news flashing on the TV screen :-

***ERUDITE LEADER JEANINE MATHEWS KILLED IN THE EXPLOSION ON ERUDITE YESTERDAY !!!***

Jeanine's DEAD !! Jeanine's DEAD !! Our Explosion killed her !! I know I am probably supposed to feel guilty or something but I don't.I feel glad.Relieved even.That Jeanine's Dead !!

I look at Tobias and see that he also has a similar expression.Happiness !! He would be glad.Obviously.Jeanine has troubled him so much in order to hurt me.Tortured him even.Of course he would be glad she is dead !!