Chapter 22 : Candor or Dauntless....Continued

A/N : Hey initiates !!!! My Exams are over !!! Yay !! From Now on you guys will be getting Long chapters !!!! You guys can catch a pic of Theo and Shai in the US premier of INSURGENT as well as the audio of a new song from the Insurgent soundtrack in the Media section of this Chapter !!! Here is Chapter 22.Sit back relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tris's POV

SHIT !! What am I supposed to do ??

I look at Tob-Four I expect to find a very nervous,worried kind of expression on his face but instead I find a very calm and relieved expression on his face.Like he has full faith on me that I won't tell them his name.I decide to crush his faith on me like how he crushed my faith on him.

I can tell everyone his name and get my revenge on my HB.So I decide to tell them his name.

"His name is.....uh...um....its....actually.....its....uh",I begin but I have no idea why I am not able to continue.Perhaps its not on my part to tell them his name.So I decide to try another way out.

"Actually I don't know his name",I say and then smile convincingly.

"She is lying",Chris says and I give her a death glare.She just shrugs and then smiles proudly.

"Seriously Tris ? Are you that stupid ? or do you think that we are that stupid ?",Uriah says.

"You actually thought that we would believe you ?",Shauna asks.

"Umm....maybe ?',I say and smile sheepishly.

"Now come on tell us",Will says.

"Uh........Its....Actually....um.....Ugghhh Why is this so hard ?",I say and then ask to particularly no one.Then I take my half jacket off.

I then see To-Four smiling.Most likely because I saved his identity.His gaze then meets mine.He gives me a look.A grateful one ??.I don't know why but I smile at him which....I shouldn't have done considering all that he has done to me and our relationship :'(

Then I see Ashley whisper something in Four's ear for a long time and he just smiles.I also see him mouthing "I Know" to her.That makes me curious to know what she told him.I decide to question Ash or Four and ask them what they were talking but then I later think.....its their life.Its their Relation.I have absolutely no right to ask them their.....personal stuff.

I decide to ask Ash some other question anyways."Ash,Candor or Dauntless ?',I ask.

Tobias's POV (A/N : His POV after a long long time....I know :))

As soon as Tris takes her jacket off for me.....I give her a grateful look which she returns by smiling at me.The next moment I see regret in her eyes.She probably did not feel it appropriate to smile at me after all that has happened.

Just then Destiny whispers,"Tris tried telling them your name to take her REVENGE from you but she could not.She did not have the courage to tell them your name.She felt as if she was entrusted with some big responsibility of your identity.Her trying but failing to tell them you name proves that......She still loves you".

I smile and whisper back,"I Know".

Tris then decided to ask Des."Ashley Candor or Dauntless ?",Tris asks Des.

"Uhhh...Dauntless ?",Des says.

"Okay so......Tell us what is something that you have always wanted OR something that you currently want",Tris says.What kind of a dare is that ??

"Huh ?? Okay so I.....want to have a very.....Friendly and lovable relation with my.....Sis in law",Destiny says.

I was right.I always knew that Destiny wanted to have that sis in law kind of relation with Tris.I mean...who wouldn't want to have a good relation with their sis in law ??