Chapter Twelve

A surprise for Love_to_Laugh187 because she has been supporting my writing especially this story so just look for the surprise

This chapter is also dedicated to Histayra

.....

"Diane I have something to tell you." Tifanny stood in front of me, biting her bottom lip nervously-something I have learned is a habit she does when she has to tell me something that she isn't sure about or is nervous or both.

"What is it?"

"Well um I've been gay for a while." Ok wow! I was not expecting that. I think this is more of a surprise than if she were to tell me that she's pregnant.

"You're a lesbian? Since when?"

"Well um I didn't know at first but then when we went to that party I kind of made out with a girl and that's when I realized that I liked girls. But don't worry I never had like a crush on you or thought about you in that way. You're my best friend. I mean, if you still want to be." She bowed down her head as if she were ashamed to be who she was.

"Tifanny, of course I'm still your best friend. Even if you're lesbian, straight, bi, lost an arm, or leg. Whatever happens, whoever you are, I will always be your best friend. And for how long?"

She grinned at me. "Forever." We both hugged. And I wasn't afraid that she had a crush on me even though she said she didn't. If she wants to be lesbian she can. Who am I to tell her who she should be? She turned out to like girls and that's ok. That doesn't change who she is. She will always be my best friend.

"Now tell me, who are your girl crushes?" She giggled and then turned red.

"There are a few since the party. And I admit that I used to have a crush on you I just didn't know what it was cause I didn't know I liked girls. But I don't like you like that anymore. But I do like this one girl that I met in the library and Demi Lovato."

"Aww. Tell me all about it." Then Tifanny proceeded to tell me all about it. And I felt happy that she was able to tell me and trust me about her being lesbian because I believe that no one else knows. Well maybe just me and her mom.

Before Tifanny left my house I told her that I would help her explain to her mother that she was lesbian and I told her that I would help her get with that girl she had a crush on who's name was Jade with my fabulous Cupid skills.

But I couldn't keep thinking about Tifanny's news anymore I had to get ready for Chase. He said he wanted to meet up with me but he didn't say what for, he only gave me an address to go to. He told me to wear something that was easy for me to move around in and that's it. So I settled for sweat pants and a tank top. I saw how thin I looked with my collar bone and ribs sticking out. I didn't want him seeing me as a starving kid from Africa so I put on a t-shirt over the tank top. If necessary I would take off the shirt.

I checked the time and saw that it was almost 3 so I put on my old running shoes that I haven't used in a long time and made my way to the kitchen. I left a note for my mom on the table saying I went out cause I didn't know how long it would take for me to come back.

I grabbed the keys and shut the door, locking it behind me. I don't think mom would appreciate it if she came home to a house full of robbers who could possibly be murderers. If they didn't kill her I think she would me.

I walked all the way to the address Chase gave me and was surprised to see an old gym. I honestly didn't know what to expect but a gym was not something that would have come to mind. Shaking off the nerves I walked inside the building and immediately the smell of sweat and blood hit me. Now I'm scared.