Chapter Thirty-Four

Adam's p.o.v.

It's Friday and I've always liked Fridays. Its a good day to pay a visit to Diana's house. I can't wait to see her surprised face when I jump out of the closet.

When I'm near her house I see amateur cops in a minivan. As if I'm that dumb. Instead of walking through her front door I go around her house to use her back door. I pull out a copy of her house key from my pocket. I knew I'd need it someday.

While I was going out with Diane I had a copy made of her key without her knowing so that I can always check up on her and most importantly make sure she wasn't cheating on me. She wasn't.

I walk up the stairs to the familiar room and wait for her. Through her bedroom window I can see her walking home with Chase. First I think he'll just leave but no he comes in! I hide in the shower of her bathroom and when he leaves the room I change my hiding spot to her closet.

Finally after what feels like an hour I hear the front door shut and the soft sound of Diane's feet traveling up the steps to her room.

Through the gap between the wall and the door of her closet I see her lay down on the bed and close her eyes. I can't contain my excitement anymore. I must come out and see Diane. I miss her. I want to touch her. I want to kiss her. I want to have my way with her. We were interrupted the last time.

I scowl when I think of Eric. He thinks he saved her when really I'm the best thing she's ever had.

I jump out of the closet to make my presence known. "I thought he'd never leave. Now it's time to play."

Her eyes widen in surprise as I approach her and she slowly backs up on her bed. I see her hand reach for something under her pillow. A knife. A fucking knife. I grab the knife out of her small hand.

"Ah ah ah, stabbing isn't nice."

"And neither is your face," she hisses at me.

I chuckle before I back hand her. She winces in pain and clutches her cheek which turns red. I hate when she makes me do these things to her. But she needs to behave.

"I don't like how you've been acting, Diane. You used to be so obedient." I shake my head, disappointed in her.

"That's because you hurt me. I had to listen to you. But I never liked you. Ever since you laid your hands on me!" That earns her another slap to the face. Same cheek. She clutches onto it again.

"You know I have so much in mind for you. I want to tie you up and finally get what I want. You're still a virgin right? Can't even get your boyfriend to get in bed with you. Are you still eating cupcakes? I remember you couldn't get enough of those. That's why I had to make you stop."

"By forcing me to stop eating?! So I can be your perfect model to show off to your boys like a trophy? You made me weak. You made me silent. But guess what? That's not who I am anymore."

She swiftly punches my jaw and she manages a few kicks too before yelling, "You don't own me anymore!"

"You little bitch! If it weren't for me you wouldn't be desirable. You'd still be a fat hippo with no friends. You'd at least have fun at the parties I took you. I'm the best thing that has ever happened to you."

"I never wanted that! And I never wanted your abuse either!" She shouts and looks angry.

"That's not the worst you've seen yet." This makes me angry, making my eyes turn cold and evil just like when we were together. She just makes me react this way. Only her. And I wish she didn't because I love her. And I don't like to see her in pain. And I hate to admit it but it turns me on. And sometimes I can't control myself.