Chapter Sixteen

Dedicated to therealriceandbeans I love her book Suicide Hotline her book is so good it's ugh, I cry happy tears every time she updates. Anyways, enjoy :)
.....

"20 pushups, now!" I get down on the floor and do what Ashley commands. Ever since Chase kissed me on the Farris wheel I can't stop thinking about it. Mostly because I want to kiss him again. But everything is normal between us. The kiss is acknowledged but we don't want things to start getting weird.

When I'm done with the pushups I get up from the floor. "You're definitely improving." Call me silly but I was really improving because I wanted to impress Chase. And for myself of course. I mean, I wouldn't be here without him. If I don't show I appreciate him by improving then that shows him that I don't want his help when I do.

"Thanks. I have one of the best to teach me." You can see a very tiny hint of blush on Ashley 's face and I smile. I just found out that I love making Ashley blush.

The training session is finally over and this time I brought a towel to dab my forehead with. Doing pushups and all the exercises Ashley has told me to do aren't as hard as I thought it would be. I even memorized the list she sent me. There were various exercise options and foods but I didn't do all.

-Pushups

-Sit ups

-Russian twist

-Jumping Jack's

-Burpees

-Plank

-Running/jogging

For the food it was the basic: fruits, vegetables, salads, meats, milk and lots of water. It would give me the nutrients and protein I need. She also advised me to eat throughout the day and not just three big meals a day. I find that it's helping me out very much. I don't feel as weak and tired as before. I feel great; better.

"I'll see you in a few hours."

"See you." I wave goodbye to Ashley and Chase comes to my side and gives me a hug.

"Chase, I'm all sweaty." I pull away and he looks a little disappointed so I peck his cheek.

"I think that when you go shopping you should buy proper cloths for the exercises," Chase suggests. And I think that he's right. I would be able to move easier during the work outs and training.

"You are so... amazing." Chase smiled at me, the one where his dimples show and his eyes look like they are sparkling with amusement.

"I didn't know you thought of me that way." Chase opens the car door for me and I put my gym bag on the car floor. I take a seat in the passenger side and Chase gets in on the drivers side and we both buckle our seat belts.

"There is no other way to think of you. You're just so amazing with how you treat everyone and you are so smart and helpful. You've made me better. And I don't know how to thank you." Chase is driving now and he puts on a thoughtful face on.

"I don't mind helping you at all." I put my hand on his knee and he takes a brief second to look at my hand on him before looking back at the road.

"Thank you. A lot. For everything you've done."

"Absolutely no problem." He pulls up at my house and I get out before walking over to his side.

"I'll see you later." Chase takes off and I walk inside my house. There I see my mother watching a reality tv show on the couch.

"Hi mom. How come you aren't at work?" Mom works everyday of the week except for Sunday and today is Thursday so this is unusual.

"I have a day off. The boss gave it to me." My mom has two jobs. One as a secretary and the other at a restaurant. She is a waiter and she cleans. She's pretty good at the cooking stuff too.