Chapter One

Examining myself in the mirror, I debated whether or not I should step on the scale.

It seemed like I have gotten skinnier but my eyes could have been playing tricks on me.

I braced myself to step on the scale-one step with my right foot and then with my left.

I have lost 3 pounds.

Not my greatest accomplishment considering I have been eating less and less for this whole week.

But I am 3 pounds closer to being beautiful, I chant so that I don't look at the knife I hide in the back of my closet.

Scars don't make a women beautiful. Scars don't make a women beautiful, I chant until I no longer think about the knife and how it already marked my thighs once before.

And puffy red eyes make you look ugly, I repeat as I take deep breaths and concentrate on not being sad.

"Hello?" I pick up my phone after it rings.

"Hey, babe I'm going to Devin's party so wear something sexy."

"Okay, Eric. Love you-"

He hangs up before I even say goodbye. He doesn't even say I love you back.

But he tells me I'm beautiful and encourages me when I stop eating. He's the best boyfriend I've ever gotten and there's no one else who'd take me. I need to appreciate him after the last boyfriend I had. He was the one who changed me-and I don't think it was for the good.

* * * * *

"How many pounds have you lost today?"

"Just two. But I promise I'll lose more by the end of the week." I hurried the words out of my mouth before he got angry. When he's angry it's not a good thing-bad things happen- I know it first hand.

"I can't be going out with a fat pig like yourself. I told you that a thousand times before. If you really loved me you would have lost more weight by now." He breaths in through his nose to calm down.

"You love me don't you?" I looked away for just a second but he saw it and I didn't answer fast enough.

"I said," he grabbed my face in his hands to make me look him in the eyes. "Do you love me?" I quickly nodded my head and he let go.

"Now say it." He pressured my weak arm where he knew I've been cutting.

"I-I love you. I love you!"

"Good," he grinned and rewarded me with a sloppy kiss to the lips and then he started moving his hands around me and I didn't like it.

"I don't want to do this, Adam." He didn't listen to me of course. He just kept going-taking things further and where I didn't want it to go.

"I said I don't want this," I screeched and pushed him away. But I was weak from lack of food and he easily had me back in his arms.

"Listen here you bitch I haven't gone out with someone like you for months without getting some action. I'm tired of waiting for you to get your little virgin ass ready so I'm getting what I want today whether you like it or not!" Tears started forming in my eyes and it blurred my vision. I also couldn't think straight from the pain in my scalp from his hard grip in my hair. And I was one to give up easily. So, after one mighty cry for help I lost hope and knew that no body would come and save me. I've never had anyone to save me before so why now?

Tears ran down my face as he started peeling off my cloths and his. This was it, he was going to rape me.

And then the door came bursting open with an angry Eric.

"You son of a bitch!" He teared Adam off of me and punched his nose. With just one blow a crack was heard and blood was pouring out of his nose.

Eric just broke Adam's nose.

But I stopped the fight of course. No matter how much I wanted Adam to die. I settled for the next best thing-him rotting in jail. And I thought it was the end of him-until it wasn't.

.....
This is unedited so sorry if it's crappy and sorry that it took so long to update so thanks for waiting and being patient