Like Glass

I hear the loud bass thumping before we even reach the drive way.
The entire street is sprawled with cars belonging to the kids in our school.
Once inside, we're greeted by Will, a senior and host of the party. Arguably the most sought-after boy in our school. He playfully grabs Charlie in a headlock and pulls him towards the back for a keg stand. I head straight to the kitchen and fish out a wine glass out of the cabinet.
I pour myself a glass of pinot noir and chuckle at the sight of my lone wine glass amidst the sea of red solo cups of beer.
I make my way to the couch in the crowded living room and two guys get up to give me their seat. I smile in response. I sip my wine and chime in here and there.
Lacy comes in hand-in-hand with a tall lanky blonde boy, who was a year below us. The same blonde boy who was in the car with him earlier today.
"Guys this is George", she says. "He's Sophie's boyfriend's mate. Isn't he adorable?"
"Adorable? Surely you mean ssssexy", says George and we all laugh.
Charlie enters the room noisily with his posse behind him, already quite tipsy by the looks of it, and plonks himself beside me on the couch. He smushes his lips against mine and jams his tongue down my throat. I push him away and smack his chest playfully as I giggle. I was used to this kind of behaviour from drunk Charlie.
"A toast!" he says, "to my girl, the most beautiful girl in this godforsaken town" and presses his cup against my lips and I chug the rest of the contents down while everyone cheers.
Eugh that bitter after taste. This is why I only drink red wine.
One of his friends walks up to him and whispers something into his ear. Charlie looks flustered for a moment and regains his composure.
"Baby, I'm gonna go fix myself a drink. Want one?"
"I'm good" I say curtly. A part of me knows what's happening, this same old charade him and I play at every party, but also another part of me just doesn't care enough to deal with this shit tonight.
I get up to get some fresh air. I feel kinda... weird. Everyone's pretty boozed up and bumping into things at this point.
I head upstairs but all the bedrooms are locked. I look at a window and notice its opened. I climb out of it and get on the roof. Below I see Charlie next to the pool, right then, Vicky with her tongue in his ear. I roll my eyes and walk to the other, quieter side of the roof. Just then I notice a dark figure sitting on the ledge. He inhales deeply and the burning embers of his cigarette lights up his face.
It's him.