Chapter 10 - Ouch

Ella's POV

Ouch. That's my first thought after waking up with the worst hangover ever. I turn around to see Liv still laying on the floor.

After Anna left my room last night Liv pretty much died and came back to life. She's okay now tho, that's just her leaving her best life.... and ruining my moment with Anna lol.

Wait. Anna. Us. My room. Memories came back to me and to be honest I haven't felt this good in while. I just don't want to get hurt, you know? I know she's a famous person and I don't want to get my hopes up, although I am already thinking about asking her to hang. Summer just started anyways.

"Hello there sunshine" I say as I throw a pillow at Liv

"Omfg..shut up...let me sleep.." she says and I throw another pillow at her

"Ok ok I'm up" she pauses "Last night was fucking awesome" she tells me and gets up

"I'm surprised you remember anything" I joke and she shows me the middle finger

"Ella, let's not pretend like you weren't almost at the same state as me"

"Hahahaha yeah right" I answer "Now let's just get this house cleaned before my parents get back and kill me"

"Yeah bet" and we both start cleaning the mess in the place that used to be my living room.

After what feels like hours we are finally done and no one can even tell a party happened here yesterday. Since me and Liv are both tired we go to my room and just start scrolling through social media.

My snapchat story is filled with multiple videos from last night and all the other people's stories have pictures and stuff. A night to be remembered.

So, me like the curious person I am, started to wonder if the girls posted anything on tik tok or on other platforms. Sab, Eva, Anna and other girls also posted. Shit, our party was everywhere.

I'm starting to feel the urge to text Anna and ask how she's doing. Those blue eyes have been on my mind all day...

"Should I text her?" I ask Liv for advice

"Girl why are you so nervous? You literally had your tongue in her mouth yesterday"

"Liv stop. I'm serious" I tell her looking into her eyes so she pays attention "Liv look at me"

"Uhm..E have you seen tik tok room?" Tik Tok Room?

"What do you mean?" I almost yell because what is happening on tik tok room that may have anything to do with me? Oh no. Anna?

Liv shows me her phone and I see the post. It doesn't even show my face. But it's not the picture that bothers me. It's her comment.

"Guys omg I was just helping some random girl who was blacking out at a party..don't overreact over nothing lol"

I feel like I've just been punched in the stomach. So I'm just a random girl at a party for her. I'm nothing.

A feeling of sadness, anger and pain starts growing bigger on me. I'm such an idiot.

"E, maybe she doesn't mean it like that" Liv says trying to make me feel better

"Liv, just drop it. I was stupid to think someone like her would ever want to have anything to do with me. Let's just not talk about it" I tell her and she gives me a hug. This sucks.

Later in the afternoon, I drop off Liv at her place and go get Starbucks. When I get back, I see Eva, Anna and Sab at their driveway recording tiktoks. Great, just fucking great.

I park my car and I see the girls waving at me. Usually I would go talk to them but I don't have the strength to do so. I can't even look at Anna.

I wave back to not seem rude and as I was starting to head inside Sab calls my name. She's really nice and I couldn't just ignore her so I go up to them.

"Hey Ella! We just wanted to say thank you for inviting us to the party yesterday. It was really awesome" She says and Eva and Anna agree. I can feel Anna staring at me and I just can't do this right now.

"Yeah of course! I'm sorry but my mom was calling me so I got to go...but thank you guys for coming, it was really nice" I answered them and said goodbye, not even turning into Anna's way. This is so awkward.

I closed my front door and finally breathed. My mom was in the living room and looked at me confused.

"What's wrong honey? You're ok?" She asks. Even she can notice my face. Great

"Nothing. Just tired" I say and head to my room, closing the door leaving me alone with my thoughts.