Chapter 35 - Eyeliner

Anna's POV

After talking to Ella, I feel relieved. I thought she was mad at me for some reason. Why do I always create stuff on my head?

There's a few minutes until it's time for me to go to her place. It's kinda risky, but I don't care, just wanna see her.

Maybe in the meantime I can talk to Eva about what I saw today. I think there's something going on between her and Emma. Correct that, I'm sure.

"Hi" I say, walking into her room.

"Let me guess" She says, looking in my direction "You're gonna ask about her"

"Wow how did you know?" I say, ironically and she laughs "So?"

"I don't know what you're talking about" She says, looking kind of shy.

"Come on, you know you can talk to me about anything" I say and sit down next to her.

"Fine" She sighs "I'm just confused...I think I like her" She admits.

"Aw...and how does she feel?" I ask, hoping the feeling is mutual.

"By the way she kisses me I guess she feels the same"

"EVAAAA" I say and hug her. That's really cute "Simp" I joke.

"Shut up" She says, pushing me away from her.

"Ok but seriously why didn't you tell me sooner?" I ask.

"Why didn't you tell me about Ella sooner?" She asks back. Oop.

"Okay fair enough" I reply "Speaking of, I gotta go"

"And you say I'm a simp"

"Yeah yeah...Behave while I'm gone" I say and leave her room, still hearing her giggling.

I go back to my room and put some makeup on. Ok, it's pretty dark right now, I think I can go.

Anna: Omw I text her.

Getting out of my house, I go to her driveway. Carefully, I go to the left side of her house, which I know is where her room is located. Luckily there's a big tree right by her window.

I start climbing it. It's kind of hard but I make it. I knock on her window twice.

If anyone saw me right now... climbing a tree to get into a girl's house. Just like a 15 year old. The things I'd do for this girl...

"Hi" She says, slowly opening it so as not to make any noise.

"Told you I could do it" I tell her, getting into her room.

"I knew you could" She says, giving me a small peck on the lips.She takes my hand and guides me to her bed.

"So how is your life going" I ask her and she makes a confused face "I mean...now that you're famous"

"Stop" She laughs "To be honest I didn't expect all those notifications after just one video"

"People can be real FBI agents"

"I know right...But you know that I don't care about any of that stuff, right?" She says, looking at me.

"I know" Now I'm the one who gives her a small kiss.

"So what did you do all day?" I ask her.

"Tried to put on eyeliner but failed...literally all I did" She replies.

"I could help you with that" I suggest.

"No way you know how" She says

"I promise you I do"

"Okay let's do it then" She says, getting up and going to her bathroom, grabbing one.

She gives it to me and sits on her bed, laying her head on the wall behind it. I obviously wouldn't miss the opportunity, so I sit on her lap and get closer to her face.

I start on her left eye, going slow so I don't mess it up. When I'm half way through it, I feel both of her hands on my back. She starts slowly moving them up and down and I get goosebumps.

"You're gonna make me mess up" I say, still trying to focus on the makeup.

Her mouth gets closer to mine and she whispers "I don't really care about the eyeliner"

She then grabs it from my hand, making me mess up, just like I thought I would.

"See I told you" I whine and make a sad face.

"Sorry" She says and closes the gap between us, kissing me deeply.

With her arms wrapped around my back, she brings my body closer to hers. In response, I put one of my hands around her neck while I slip my tongue into her mouth.

"Wait..." She says, in between irregular breaths. "The door is unlocked"

Oh shit. After she says that I get off her lap and laugh "Silly"

"Sorry" She says, giggling and I smirk, looking at her.

"You should probably clean that" I say, pointing at her eye that has a terrible black line from my failed eyeliner attempt. "Come on"

We both go to her bathroom and I clean it up for her. But then, again, we get closer to each other and start making out. It's like we are fucking magnet.

As I grab her hips and put her on the sink, I hear a noise of her room's door opening.

"Ella, are you in the bathroom?" Oh shit.

We both looked at each other, panicked. "I'm coming in" Her mom says.

"No mom, please! I'm naked about to get in the shower" She says. Nice save.

"Oh okay. We can talk tomorrow then. Good night." She says.

"Good night" She says and I can hear her mom leaving the room.

"Fuck that was close" I sigh in relieve.

"Yeah...guess I have to shower now" She says, smirking as she turns the water on.

Shower it is then.