Chapter 19 - She told me recline so I had to let back the seat

Ella's POV

She cares about me. Anna cares about me. She just told me that. I can only be dreaming right now.

I close the gap between us again, kissing her slowly as I put one of my hands around her neck and the other one on her waist.

I've been dying to feel her next to me since yesterday and I'm pretty sure she was thinking the same by the way she's kissing me now.

I'm desperate for her touch and the moment she stops kissing me and starts moving her hands up and down my thigh I take it as a hint to recline my seat.

I do it and she then sits on my lap, facing me. She looks around to see if there's anybody. Luckily there isn't.

"You're so beautiful" She says and moves her mouth to my neck, sucking on it.

This sends chills through my entire body and makes me more turned on then ever. Especially because we're doing this in a place we're not supposed to be at.

"I wanna see you so bad" She whispers in my ears. At this point I don't care anymore.

"The windows are tinted, people can't see us from the outside" I say to her between my heavy breathing.

After I say that, she bites her lip and takes my shirt off without hesitation. I do the same thing for her.

"Can I?" she asks, wanting to take off my bra.

"Please" I would do anything she wants me to right now.

She takes it off, taking a look at my naked chest.

"You're so hot" She says as I can feel my nipples getting hard.

After that, to my surprise, she uses one of her hands to grab my neck and pin it against the car seat.

"Try not to scream so much" she says, biting her lip again. I'm going insane here.

She looks right into my eyes and slowly spits on one of nipples, still on top of me. She starts to lick my neck, going all the way to that spot. She uses her free hand to touch my other boob, not taking her mouth away from me. My panties are probably dripping at this point and she knows it.

"Please Anna" I say, trying not to moan. I'm almost begging for her to fuck me.

"Tell me what do you want" She says, squeezing my boob harder.

"You" I tell her, moving both of my hands to her back, moving them up and down.

"Not here" She says going back to the passenger seat to my surprise. Why is she always teasing me to the max?

"Oh my god" I say to her, trying to find my shirt that's probably on the backseat and recover from what just happened. 

"You're gonna pay for this later" I tell her, who's trying to find her shirt too.

"I really hope so" She says, laughing a little. I laugh too. But she better be ready cause we're not stopping next time.

"So, do you wanna have dinner with us tonight?" She asks, putting her shirt back on.

"Yeah" I say. I take a look at myself in the car's mirror and I'm really red. Probably because we almost did it in the car. Anyways.

"Ok, let's go then" She tells me, taking my hand and guiding me to her house.