Chapter 18 - Car Ride

Anna's POV

I wake up and spend at least an hour scrolling through my phone. Wow, I look so cute sitting here doing absolutely fucking nothing. Nope, that's not gonna be my saturday.

I get up, take a shower and put on an outfit. I texted Eva like half an hour ago telling her to get ready too so we can go somewhere.

"Hey gorgeous, let's go" I say to Eva who looks really pretty. My best friend's the best.

"Says you" She tells me "Where are we going?" She asks ready to order an uber.

"I don't know, I was in the mood for Starbucks"

"Ok, bet" She says and we walk outside.

Just as she was about to order the uber, a car I know pretty well pulls up in front of us.

Ella's white BMW's window goes down, making me being able to see her. Wow, she looks so pretty.

"Hi girls. Need a ride? I was going to starbucks, so I can drop you off anywhere" She says, while her perfect green eyes met mine.

How can we be so connected that she's also going to Starbucks? Like what.

I wanted to say yes but at the same time no because I was still upset from last night. But Eva has no idea that happened.

"Yes Ella thank youuu, we are also going there haha" She says and practically throws me on the passenger seat.

I look at Ella who doesn't seem bothered by the situation at all.

"Eva do you want to put music on?" She asks and Eva smilles, taking her phone.

We go all the way with music playing and they making small talk. I stay kind of quiet, just looking at the streets, which is the place I probably belong to since I can't express my feelings ever.

We arrived at Starbucks and Ella parks the car. Since this one is on Melrose Avenue, it's really crowded with mostly people our age.

We get in line and I notice Ella staring at me, but I keep looking at the menu. That's until a group of like 5 girls approach us.

"Hi, I'm sorry to bother but can we take pictures with you guys?" A tall brunette asks.

"Sure, of course" I replied and we took the pictures.

I noticed that one of the girls in the group was eyeing me really hard. I guess Ella noticed that too, because although we didn't really talk today, she put her hand on my waist and kept doing whatever she was doing on her phone, like that was the world's most natural gesture.

It was our turn to order so the girls left and Ella took her hand off my waist. I liked it when her hand was there... Why does she make me feel like this?

We grabbed our drinks and left. Eva was doing a tiktok showing what we were doing.

"Ella, is it ok if I film you for my tiktok?" She asks Ella. I don't like this. She's extremely hot and people are gonna ask who she is. But whatever.

Eva records her showing her drink. Then I show mine and record Eva holding her drink after.

We get back home and Ella parks her car in front of our house.

"Thanks for the day Ella. See you" Eva says.

"Yeah no problem! See you!" She says and turns to me "Anna could you stay just for a second?"

I look at Eva, who smirks and then gets out of the car, leaving me and Ella alone.

"So...you're gonna tell me why you're acting weird?" Shit. So she noticed after all.

"I don't know, are you gonna tell me who that blonde boy was?" I say, going straight to the point. I can see on Ella's face she was a little taken back by my response.

"What do you mean blonde boy?" Is she playing dumb right now?

"I don't know, maybe the one who took a body shot on you last night?" I reply, sounding a little more upset than what I wanted to.

"Why are you acting like you didn't almost kiss Eva last night?" She says and now I'm a little taken back. So she did see the video.

This became an argument really fast.

"You know what Ella, whatever" I don't even have the strength to do this because it's hurting me. I try to exit the door but she locks it. I turn around and fix my gaze on her "Really?"

"You don't get to just leave" she says, fixing her gaze on me too "Why are you so upset?" she asks and I can't hold back anymore.

"Because I fucking care about you okay" I say with a loud tone "Is that what you wanted to hear?"

She stays silent, looking straight into my eyes. My heart is beating so fast it might explode. Did I just admit I have feelings for her?

She doesn't say anything and I start getting nervous. But all of the worry is gone the second she crashes her lips into mine.

"I care about you too"