Chapter 30 - Hoodie

Anna's POV

I can feel Ella's gaze on my back as I open my closet's door and grab one of my hoodies. I then go over to her, who's still seated on my bed, and push her so she lays down.

"Close your eyes" I say and she does so. The fact that I'm in total control right now makes me feel so....how can I say...let's go with excited.

I start moving my thumb around her mouth and with my other hand I start taking her shirt off. Running my hand around her naked stomach, I can see goosebumps on her skin.

I let my hands off her, and to her surprise, flip us over. Now that she's on top of me, I put five fingers around her throat and pull her closer to me.

"Now strip" I tell her.

She does as I say, starting by taking off her shorts, her bra, and finally her panties. When she starts trying to take my shirt off, I stop her, flipping us over again.

"No way princess" I say as I gently squeeze one of her nipples.

I give her a small kiss on the neck and get up, grabbing that hoodie and giving it to her.

"Put it on" She looks at me with a confused face. I get closer to her and look into her eyes "I've said put it on"

Ella does as I say, so I grab her hand and guide her through my room, making her seat on the floor right in front of my mirror.

I sit right behind her and grab her chin, moving it upwards and making her see us in the mirror's reflection.

I move my hands around her whole body and I can hear her breathing getting heavier.

"Anna...please" she says, begging for my touch.

With my hands now on her inner thighs, I whisper in her ears.

"Always remember" I say, putting two fingers into her "You're mine".

She starts moaning as I go deeper inside her. I also suck her neck from behind, making her desperate. I do this until I feel like she's reaching her limit.

"Fuck Anna" She moans as she's about to come.

"Every time your wear this hoodie" I say, going harder after every word "Remember how you were such a whiny, desperate mess for me"

"Oh my God Anna"

"How you screamed my name..."

And with that, she comes in my fingers, still looking at me inside of her through the mirror as we're both out of breath.

She turns around then, kissing me softly. I kiss her back and swear I could do this forever.

To my surprise, she sits on top of me and kisses my neck.

"El..today was about you" I say, grabbing her and making us both stand up.

"Fine, but don't think your turn won't come" She replies.

"I hope it does" I say, winking at her.

She goes to the bathroom to, you know, clean herself and on her way back she starts staring at me.

"What? Are you thirsty?" I ask

"Yeah..." I know her so well.

I get up to go grab her water and she stops me.

"No, it's my turn"

"Fine, but don't take long" I say as she leaves the room.

Someone remind me to thank that cousin's girlfriend or whatever, cause that argument turned into something good real fast.