Chapter 60 - Ella & Anna

Anna's POV

If last Christmas someone told me I would be spending it with my girlfriend's family, I would simply tell them to shut up, because how could someone like me fall in love?

But now here I am, with all of Ella's family, sitting with her under the Christmas tree.

Looking at her perfect green eyes, I see my future. And I know that when she looks at me, she sees it too.

Plus, I know that if someone also told her that she would be at christmas with her girlfriend, she wouldn't believe it. It was hard for her to come out, but now here we are.

We both learned so much from each other. All of our fights, conversations, texts...everything. All of it was worth it. What can I do...she brings out the best in me in every possible way.

"Hey guys come on" Her dad says, waking me up from my daydreaming.

"What for dad?" Ella asks, confused.

"Dance party" He says, laughing and winking at his daughter.

Ella then gets up, giving me one of her hands.

"Are you for real?" I ask, giggling.

"Come on" She says, making me grab her hand and get up too.

The smell of out of the oven cookies mixed with the low christmas music playing make me feel like I'm in a movie.

Ella smiles and puts both of her hands around my neck. In response, I put mine on her waist, bringing her closer to me.

She lays her head on my shoulder and we start slow dancing to the music that is playing. I could stay like this forever.

I feel her head moving and notice she's started to look at me.

"I love you so much" She whispers so nobody else listens, keeping this moment between us.

I blush and hold on to her tighter.

"I love you so so much" I reply, giving her a gentle kiss "I promise to never let to go"

My neighbour was the best thing that could ever happen to me and I'll be forever grateful.