Chapter 22 - My turn

Anna's POV

Chills are running through my entire body when she starts slightly grinding on me. Making her come and hearing her moan my name made me soaking wet.

I'm so sensitive to her touch. I can feel her fingers up my spin, inner thighs, nibble, ears, behind my neck...and all I can do is hold my breath and bite down my lips trying not to squirm or let out a sound.

Then, to my surprise, she takes an ice cube from the cup that's on my nightstand. Oh fuck...

She starts passing it through my body and I'm going crazy with it.

"I told you you don't have to be jealous" she says as she moves it around my nipples...

"You know why?" she asks, now making a line on my belly and grabbing my neck, making me look at her.

"Cause you make me feel everything twice as hard, and now so will you" she answers it for me, since i can't even speak, and presses it against my clit. I had to let a soft moan out.

She licks the water that's resting on my stomach, making her way down to my wet panties, which she hasn't taken off yet.

She sucks on the delicate fabric and gives small bites on my skin around it.

"Look at you, so wet for me" she says, moving her face closer to mine "Now I'm gonna ruin you princess" she tells me, making small circles with her thumb around my clit.

Then she rips my panties off, making me gasp. She bites her lips moving her head down.

"Please El" I beg.

She gives a small slap to it and starts sucking on me. Starting really slow, her tongue reacted to my body perfectly. She hits a spot and I moan her name, making her go harder.

"You taste so good" she says. This feels like fucking heaven.

I wouldn't consider myself a screamer but the things she's doing to me are really hard not to react to.

"Please fuck me El" I tell her. I need to feel her on me too.

She gets what I said and switches or position, making me go on top of her. She then pulls me closer to her.

"If you keep screaming like that the whole neighbourhood will know what we're doing" she smirks, rubbing her thumb against my clit again.

"I don't give a fuck about the neighbourhood" I say in between slight moans.

"If you say so.." She says and puts two fingers inside me, making me arch my back.

I start riding her fingers, feeling our bodies colliding against each other. I'm so close.

"Harder baby, I'm close" I tell her and she goes faster, breathing heavily against my neck.

"Fuck Ella" I say as I reach my climax, slowing down our rythm.

I take her fingers off me and lick them, staring directly at her. She smirks and takes my messy hair out of my face.

I lay down on top of her, while she slowly run her fingers against my back. We're both out of breath, trying to gain it back, again.

"That was perfect" She says. I can hear her heartbeat because my head is laying on her chest.

I move it up and give her a small kiss on the lips. "You're perfect", I say.

No because I'm down bad. I genuinely feel like I'm in love with this girl. And it's not because of the sex. I've just never felt like this before.

We stay like that for a few more minutes. It just feels like the safest place in the world.

"I'm thirsty" She says with a small laugh. So am I hahaha.

"I'm gonna grab water" I say, getting up and putting my clothes back on.

"Here, put this" I hand her one of my oversized shirts. "Be right back" I say and go downstairs to get water.

It's like 3:30 am so I expected to not see a single soul downstairs. But, what happens is the opposite.

I open the kitchen's door and 4 pairs of eyes stare directly into mine. Oh shit, were we...that loud? Shit.