Chapter 29 - Wait and See

Ella's POV

"Hey?" I say, slowly walking in the house. I don't see any of the other girls. I guess they're probably upstairs.

"Hi" Anna says with a dry tone.

"What's going on?" I ask her straight forward, because the vibes are very weird.

"Nothing" She says while turning away from me and going to the kitchen.

"Anna" I say and grab her arm, making her face me. "Seriously, what's up?"

"Who were you having coffee with today?" Oh. How does she even know that?

"Who told you that?" I ask, because this person definitely doesn't know that Megan was my cousin's girlfriend. I mean ex, but I didn't know that either.

"That's not the point Ella" She says and starts walking away again.

"Well I asked because this person clearly forgot to tell you that the girl I was with was my cousin's girlfriend" I say, and she stops.

"What?" She says with a confused look on her face.

"Yeah, I mean ex, but she told me about that there"

"Oh" she sighs "I think I overreacted" I can see she is a little embarrassed by the situation and how she acted.

"You know you don't have to worry about other girls" I say looking into her eyes.

"I just...I didn't like knowing you were out with somebody else." She tells me. I don't like seeing other people hit on her too but I don't even mention that. The thing is, I know we aren't officially dating yet but we are for sure acting like it.

"I know, I should've probably texted you" I say.

"No no, stop. I'm sorry I created this uhm..situation" She says.

"You look cute when you're jealous tho..." I joke, trying to lighten the mood a little.

"Shut up" She says blushing. But in a few seconds something in her changes.

Suddenly, she pins me against the kitchen door and whispers in my ear.

"I don't think you wanna see the jealous me"

Oh fuck.

"Really? Why's that?" I ask, trying to play innocent.

"I think it's better I show you" She grabs my legs and carries me upstairs, giggling.

Right before we get into her room, I see Eva and Emma talking in front of Eva's room door, that's right next to Anna's.

"Hey girls, you might want to put headphones on" Anna tells them and they make shocked faces.

"ANNA" I say giggling and putting my hand on her mouth trying to shut her up.

As she closes the door I can hear Eva saying "Yeah let's leave asap".

She puts me in her bed and goes to her closet. What is she up to?

"What are you doing?" I ask

"Just wait and see, princess" She says with a smirk

Pray for me.