chapter 4| w e l c o m e

october 31st
5:30 pm
hospital room, SEO CASTLE

october 31st 5:30 pm hospital room, SEO CASTLE

***

"do you think she'll die?"

"this is strange."

"of course...typical women."

"rude."

"guys shut up, you'll wake her."

"who cares."

"ru-"

"shut up."

i feel my heavy eyes regaining strength and start to flicker open. bright lights cause my eyes to close shut but i manage to slowly open them. i see a ceiling full of wonderful and beautiful paintings and designs.

i sit up and look around. i see nothing but white curtains surrounding me. this isn't familiar. i look to my shoulder and i see a piece of my shirt was torn and i'm bandaid up. i start to remember what had happened earlier.

seeing those red eyes. pale faces.

i get off the bed but all of the sudden i feel my head become light headed and and my vision becomes blurry. i sit back down rubbing my temples and running my fingers through my hair.

i get up again and i feel myself balance and i am able to stand up right. i look around and see that my sweater is on the wooden dresser next to me. i put it on and make my way out of my curtained cubical.

i don't even know where i am at. but who bandaged me up in the first place?!

i see multiple hospital like beds but so old fashioned. i place my hand on the door knob and push the heavy wooden door open. i am faced a with a pitch black hallway that has an unsettling vibe to it.

i start to slowly walk out of the room and into the chilly dark hallway. i turn on my flashlight but it was not bright enough to shine further down the hallway. i slowly walk down checking my surroundings making sure nothing creeps up on me.

suddenly i hear quick footsteps behind me. i gasp and turn around shining my flashlight.

nothing. nothing there. probably just some animal.

i turn forward again and keep walking my way down the dark hall. all of the sudden i feel something quickly running past by me. i gasp feeling the strong force that causes me to almost trip.