chapter 24| s u r p r i s e

☕︎every summertime 1:03 ━❍──────── -3:33↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%"baby, i'd give up anything to travel inside your mind

☕︎
every summertime
1:03 ──────── -3:33

VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%
"baby, i'd give up anything to travel inside your mind..."

____________________________________
third person pov...

the sound of knocking on the door made hyejins eyes to flutter open.

the girl groaned as she slowly rolled over to her side lazily grabbing her phone. hyejin checked the time;
5:30 am.

there was another knock that echoed through the room. the girl clicked her tongue, "come in!" she groaned loudly in her raspy morning voice.

the door opened and hyejin became more awake seeing isa and beomgyu enter her room. the side eyed the two not knowing what to say. isa turned to beomgyu who gave her a mean look.

"morning hyejin, can we talk?" questioned isa in a nervous tone.

hyejin stayed staring at the girl for a while which made isa become more anxious. hyejin then slowly nodded as she scooted herself up the bed more to make space for isa and beomgyu.

isa turned to beomgyu who made his way into the girls bathroom. isa sighed as she sat on the girls bed. there was a moment of silence until isa spoke up again.

"i came here to apologize how i acted yesterday. i shouldn't have been hard on you. i should've understood how you were feeling. i hope you can forgive me, hyejin...really...i didn't mean everything i said." said isa softly in a sorrow tone.

hyejin softly nodded, "it's okay, isa. i forgive you. i was going to text you yesterday but i just wanted to give you space. i'm really worried for you. are you okay?" questioned hyejin as she rose an eyebrow.

isa softly chuckled, "well...no not really...ugh..i don't know. it's just...i don't know if you noticed but...i've been under a lot...and i mean A LOT of stress," said isa while hyejin nodded, "but it's cause...last week, i was managing our dance team account and...i got a dm...from an entertainment company...they said that they're going to come to todays game, watch our performance, and they want to see who is capable of...auditioning and joining their company,"

hyejins eyes widened listening to the girls words, "a-are you serious?" questioned hyejin.

isa nodded with a nervous face, "i just want everyone to look good! cause hyejin, you and i already know that almost everyone in this dance team wants to be an idol and ugh i don't know, i just feel like it would be disappointing you know if...no one got a chance to get in you know?"

hyejin stayed silent for a while trying to process everything that isa told her. a couple of seconds later hyejin finally spoke up, "don't tell the teams. if you tell them, some will try too hard or worry. if you don't tell them, they'll be themselves while performing."