chapter 28| f i n d i n g h y e j i n

____________________________________◌december 123rd person pov

december 12
3rd person pov...

beomgyu and isa couldn't help but stare down a blank looking sunghoon walking into the school. they found themselves being in disbelief seeing him in school, plus the six other boys after what had happened.

beomgyu and isa couldn't get over that they're vampires and how k and his group are werewolves.

k and his group walked by the seven boys with cocky smirks on their faces while the vampires had serious and blank looks on their faces.

"this is like...twilight." whispered beomgyu.

isa slightly chuckled but covered it up by slapping the boys arm, "please no twilight comments." replied the girl as she cleared her throat and signaled to beomgyu to started heading out of the hallway.

"w-wait aren't we going to wait for hyejin?" questioned beomgyu.

"i don't think she'll be coming to school today. i think she is coming tomorrow though." said isa as she shrugged her shoulders.

"ohh..okay..well i'll see you at lunch then, later." said beomgyu as he softly patted the girls shoulder and went down a different direction.

isa quietly sighed as she made her way down the hall and entered her first period class. she sat at her desk and looked over at the empty desk next to her. a frown formed on isa's face missing hyejins presence.

suddenly sunghoon appearing caused the girl to nervously turn foward. isa began panicking knowing that a vampire was behind her. sunghoon chuckled being able to read the girls mind and hearing her loose her mind mentally.

suddenly the empty seat in front of him caught his attention. he started remembering certain scenes of hyejin sitting in front of him.

his small smile faded away remembering hyejin. concern grew in him suddenly realizing that hyejin wasn't there in front of him. where she's supposed to be.

"maybe she's having a hard day.." he thought as he softly bit the inside of his cheek.

through out the school day beomgyu, isa, bahiyyih, and taehyun were spam messaging hyejins phone sending her messages to have a good day and just checking up on her.

k walked down the dark hallways of the school with his brothers by his side, "miss kang hyejin didn't come to school today...tsh...probably scared out of her mind." chuckled the boy as the others nodded while giggling,

"we have to find her...we don't have enough time on our hands." said k in a stressed tone.

"master said that she'd-"
"our master is a stupid, jealous, ancient woman, she's just using us. we need to do this on our own. she will never tell us anything." interrupted k with pure annoyance and stress.