chapter 21| w e a r e i n b i g t r o u b l e

____________________________________sunghoon pov

sunghoon pov

ever since that hang out with hyejin, she hasn't left my mind at all.

she put me in a daze that i love but hate at the same time. but mostly love.

yes...

love.

jeez. i never thought that i would use such a word. but it felt right to me when it came to hyejin.

words couldn't describe how much i adore hyejin. i never thought that i'd find myself falling for her. but, i'll admit, when i did first meet her. that day she turned around to face me...all i could say was that i was breathless.

she made me feel weak to my knees. and she still does. this affect that she has on me doesn't go away. and i don't think it will ever go away.

but yes, even though hyejin is a very beautiful girl. there's still more to her that makes her unreal.

hyejin is a good listener. something no one else is. mom wouldn't listen, my brothers wouldn't listen, my other friends wouldn't listen, and iseul wouldn't listen.

but that was something hyejin always did. she could listen to me rant for hours and would patiently wait til the end to give her own opinion and advice.

hyejin brings me comfort. i felt like i can finally be myself around her. no more hiding who i was. she allowed me to just express myself and to just be free. she wouldn't judge me. she would never. she would laugh at me, she would compliment me, and she would follow along and act the same as well.

hyejin never made me feel bad about my choices. she would never let me down. she never made me feel like i failed. when i would make a mistake, she was patient and would take her time to teach me what i was doing wrong.

hyejin made me feel like i had a purpose to stay. she made me feel loved in a way. the way she would look into my eyes. the way she would smile at me. the way she would listen and talk to me. the way she comforted me.

everything she did, just made me feel special for once.

but, what i fear is that she probably doesn't feel the same. the only reason why we became like this in the first place was because we were partners for a project. before, she wouldn't even talk to me for a good hour.

im sure by now, she just probably sees me as a friend. almost each and everyday i would tell myself that hyejin isn't the one just so i couldn't fall for her even more. but, something deep down inside me keeps telling me or knows that hyejin is the one.

i don't know what it is.

but hyejin is the one. i know it.

it's as if i had a past life where her and i met but something cause our souls to separate...and somehow we reconnected again in this life.